Chicago gun laws for everyone in U.S. of A.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Thursday January 17 2013 18:00.
    Michigan City city hall council chamber.
    US Congressman Pete Visclosky announced that he wants Chicago restrictive gun laws for everyone in the United States.
    He will fight to implement tight gun control just like Chicago has.

I asked congressman Visclosky if it is true that the United States is giving Saudi Arabia 10s of Millions dollars to be our friend.
    He pompously boosted that we are giving Pakistan, India, China, And Russia millions of dollars to be our friend.
    He stated that he is aware that people here could use some money.

We need friends else were.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I believe they have a high firearms related crime rate with all their restrictions but this guy has got the advantage. He is better than us. He deserves to have protection. WE DON'T.

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    US Congressman Pete Visclosky can shove his ideas. Just another crooked Illinois politician. He likely will be in prison in the near future like many others there.

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    I just don't understand how taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens will fix the gun problems in this country. The criminals don't give a f@!# what the law says. They are the root of the problem, not the guy who follows the law. Idiots!!

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    US Congressman Pete Visclosky can shove his ideas. Just another crooked Illinois politician. He likely will be in prison in the near future like many others there.

he is from indiana. he is my representative even thought he doesnt represent me very well.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Viscloskey, like all liberals votes for all the giveaway programs and government assistance programs and swears that he can give all the welfare people more by taking the rich peoples money (the rich being the ones working). That means all the "takers" will vote for him until the government quits paying for their votes.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Viscloskey, like all liberals votes for all the giveaway programs and government assistance programs and swears that he can give all the welfare people more by taking the rich peoples money (the rich being the ones working). That means all the "takers" will vote for him until the government quits paying for their votes.

Lake County voters are the ones who keep re-electing him.
    Their population overwhelms the other counties in their congressional district.

I know that before the last Congressional districts were re-drawn, Visclosky would typically lose the other counties at election time.

I don't know how it is with the present district makeup.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I just don't understand how taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens will fix the gun problems in this country. The criminals don't give a f@!# what the law says. They are the root of the problem, not the guy who follows the law. Idiots!!

Hence the problem with "gun control." If politicians were serious about reducing violent crimes they would not be after us but would be after the thugs, gangbangers, deadbeats, etc. that are the source of most of the violence.

But, why enforce and toughen penalties for criminals when it's easier to pass some feel good legislation and turn non-criminals into criminals?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Viscloskey seems to have a lock on NWI. He no doubt gets the majority of the vote in Hammond, Gary, East Chicago, Merrillville and Michigan City. It seems where I live in southern Lake County, there aren't enough of us to over ride the tax eating voter.

Does anyone knowledgeable about NWI know of a candidate that could seriously take him on?

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County

Aye, there is the rub...

What you said makes perfect sense. :rockwoot:

However, a lot of politicians don't have any common sense and cannot/willnot understand what you said. So they go on their merry way thinking they are doing good for the common citizens.

Scary, isn't it? :scared:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Viscloskey seems to have a lock on NWI. He no doubt gets the majority of the vote in Hammond, Gary, East Chicago, Merrillville and Michigan City. It seems where I live in southern Lake County, there aren't enough of us to over ride the tax eating voter.

Does anyone knowledgeable about NWI know of a candidate that could seriously take him on?

It would have to be a Democrat. North Lake County is pretty solidly D.

Plus North West Porter isn't any better.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Hence the problem with "gun control." If politicians were serious about reducing violent crimes they would not be after us but would be after the thugs, gangbangers, deadbeats, etc. that are the source of most of the violence.

But, why enforce and toughen penalties for criminals when it's easier to pass some feel good legislation and turn non-criminals into criminals?
    Because those thugs etc. are all Democrat voters.

Top Bottom