• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LastShot123

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 31, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Im with this. I doubt their system is organized well enough to return those stolen to their rightful owners.. again speculation, but is there any proof on this that owners have been reimbursed if such items?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Even if I owned a weapon worth $0.00 I don't see how it would pay to take the time, drive to Chitcago, stand in line, put up with the BS and what not while being forced to be unarmed to get $100.00 (loaded on a card where they can track where I spend it). Just my time for the drive is worth more than that to me each way...

I guess the only win would be to immediately buy $100 worth of ammo at the first gun store across the border just to pi$$ them off.

Lil Bob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Crown Point, Indiian
    I was telling my wife last night that I have a couple I would be willing to let go for a $100 gift card. I have a single shot 12 ga shotgun that is not even worth $25, so why not trade it for $100. Play them at their own game - turn in guns that are not worth crap and make some money and let Chicago brag about how may deadly weapons they got off the street.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    When Indy had a gun buy back, many years ago, I had an old Jennings .22 that had a broken extractor, bad spring, and I think the firing pin or something else was actually was broken in two. I put all the pieces in a zip lock bag!!! You should of seen the face of the LEO that took it!! I think they were giving 20.00 or 30.00 cash on the spot!! No papers or nothing, just drive through..

Top Bottom