• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Wow this is total made up BS. Shot through the ASS? By her account? Sure didn't find two a$$holes in the pile of body parts...

This is an OLD pic and it sounds just too much like a "Feel Good" story to be true.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Without meaning this wrong and if you are a female and deployed and did your job you shoudn't take this personal however, as a retired security Forces guy with several deployments. I can tell you that most of what comes out of my comrades mouths on experience etc is total BS. The problem with AF Security Forces is they don't do 5 or 6 things thoughlly job wise. they dabble in 300 areas which makes most of them think they are ahead of the power curve a lot more than they realy are.

While I don't know this girl personally and am not critisizing her. Most of the girls that deployed with us had one appropriate call sign. "morale one" They were lucky to work flight duties more than a month before a back office spot was 'created" for them. I wonder if most even know how to do range estimation utilizing Mil Dot scopes, shooting from angles (elevated positions) etc. probably not but hey it maskes a "cute" picture right!.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Without meaning this wrong and if you are a female and deployed and did your job you shoudn't take this personal however, as a retired security Forces guy with several deployments. I can tell you that most of what comes out of my comrades mouths on experience etc is total BS.

No ****! You can tell who has been there real quick by the type of story you are hearing. :D

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Without meaning this wrong and if you are a female and deployed and did your job you shoudn't take this personal however, as a retired security Forces guy with several deployments. I can tell you that most of what comes out of my comrades mouths on experience etc is total BS. The problem with AF Security Forces is they don't do 5 or 6 things thoughlly job wise. they dabble in 300 areas which makes most of them think they are ahead of the power curve a lot more than they realy are.

While I don't know this girl personally and am not critisizing her. Most of the girls that deployed with us had one appropriate call sign. "morale one" They were lucky to work flight duties more than a month before a back office spot was 'created" for them. I wonder if most even know how to do range estimation utilizing Mil Dot scopes, shooting from angles (elevated positions) etc. probably not but hey it maskes a "cute" picture right!.

This is kind of a shame. Women should be more willing to learn these things since women are quite often better shooters than men. Then again, if some a$$hole kept calling me "moral one" in a derogatory manner, I'd probably deck em. But that's just me. :D

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is kind of a shame. Women should be more willing to learn these things since women are quite often better shooters than men. Then again, if some a$ kept calling me "moral one" in a derogatory manner, I'd probably deck em. But that's just me. :D

Like I said if you were the type that did your job then you shouldn't be offended. There are some worthless men there also. it's just that in the deployments I've been on the girls took the attention rather than saying they were there to work!

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Aren't earings against regulations? Just curious.

Earrings are allowed in the Air Force but they can only be round sperical types like what was in the picture. And only women are allowed to have them in uniform. Men are allowed off duty. Can't comment on other service regs

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Panama: As to the picture you posted. When those two soldiers heard the command to "assume the position", why did they choose that one? Granted, the butt crack does offer a solid platforn for a sharpshooter, but any emmission of a noxious gas may cause the bullet's trajectory to be off.
    Tight cheeks and hold your breath......FIRE.:ar15:

Top Bottom