• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    NO I didn't, but when I saw the out of stock on most of the AR15 mags as soon as I received it I decided I was through with them anyway so I unsubscribed. It really is a BS outfit.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Ridiculous price.....
    I thought I had unsubscribed, but apparently not. Did so after I received that stupid e-mail notice today. Did notice that you could get a Beta Mag for $599.95. What a deal.

CTD can rot as far as I am concerned.

Dirty Steve

TK312

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Cicero
    I got the email @ 3:38 and looked on the site @ 3:39 and they were out of stock. I called them up and the lady said they sold out in 15 minutes. I told her thanks for not sending everyone the email before putting them up for sale.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Ridiculous price.....
    I thought I had unsubscribed, but apparently not. Did so after I received that stupid e-mail notice today. Did notice that you could get a Beta Mag for $599.95. What a deal.

Dirty Steve

Amen my brother. Cheaper than dirt can go to hell. I did unsubscribe from their email, so I did not get it.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Ridiculous price.....

Dirty Steve

They must have raised the price because they're listed at $699.95. CTD is always good for a chuckle.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I just got an email from dirtbags telling me that they have magazines in stock. I clicked on the link for the Colt 20 round magazine for ar 15s and they want $129 for ONE. I sent them this email:

I was just looking at some magazines on your website because of an email that I received. $129 for a Colt ar15 magazine is an obscenity. Profiteering off of a tragedy is as bad as our leaders trying to take away our rights because of a tragedy.

Please take me off your email list, you will never get another cent of my money.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I don't remember where I had seen it, but CTD admitted to gouging and said they were just playing the market and that they were allowed to do so.

Of course they are allowed to do it, it's capitalism. It's also alienating your clientele. They might make a little more money in the short run, but when this AWB bull**** is over their past customers will go elsewhere.

Last edited:

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    This is what I got

Mag Galil / Golani 5.56x45mm 30 Round TAPCO INTRAFUSE Magazine Black Polymer U.S. Made
    Our Low Price:
    $39.97

iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    Some other people on my other forums had their back orders that where for the original price mags canceled We all believe it is to sell them at a higher price later. I never have purchased anything from them their name doesn't mean what it says. It should say lower than dirt.

Scottie1317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Some other people on my other forums had their back orders that where for the original price mags canceled We all believe it is to sell them at a higher price later. I never have purchased anything from them their name doesn't mean what it says. It should say lower than dirt.

I really don't care how much they raised the prices on their products because at the end of the day they will sell it and it is a personal choice for people to buy those things. What I have a problem with is if they cancel back orders and sell them for a higher price that is when I start tohave a problem with a company.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom