• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Must be past arfcom experience. But every time I hear Century Arms I automatically picture drunken monkeys with gun parts.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Thanks for the info. I hear ya. I would much rather inspect the rifle. But my issue is that, I've driven to every gun shop in central Indiana just about, and none of them have or can even order ANY Ak-74's. So I'm sort of backed into a corner of buying online. One of the issues with the keyholing was that CAI used the wrong sized bore early on, but as far as I know, thats been fixed for a long time. Thanks again. :)

If you drive to Centerfire in Versailles, KY they will let you inspect 2-3 rifles, but you'll have to pay sales tax. I didn't look to see where you're located, so that may or may not be a viable option...

Edit: you're probably too far away. I'd convert a Saiga.

Last edited:

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    LOL - right.

An ak expert, haha. :rolleyes:

Well, I can see where you're going with this, and I can already tell you, that you're being an unreasonable anus. I never said anywhere that Century is better than Arsenal. I stated that >>MY<< Century AKM, functions just as good if not better than Arsenal's AK's that are overpriced in my opinion.

So how about you keep your eye rolling and snide comments to yourself. I understand that maturity is lacking. But thats really no excuse to say things like this, trying you best to be a smart arse. If you want, I can school ya on AK's all day. But I would rather just talk about guns, and ask questions about things I'm sketchy on. People like you and your comments however, make that a little bit tough.

MeatyBacchus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Well, I can see where you're going with this, and I can already tell you, that you're being an unreasonable anus. I never said anywhere that Century is better than Arsenal. I stated that >>MY<< Century AKM, functions just as good if not better than Arsenal's AK's that are overpriced in my opinion.

So how about you keep your eye rolling and snide comments to yourself. I understand that maturity is lacking. But thats really no excuse to say things like this, trying you best to be a smart arse. If you want, I can school ya on AK's all day. But I would rather just talk about guns, and ask questions about things I'm sketchy on. People like you and your comments however, make that a little bit tough.

Cry a river and keep up the name calling - you're an expert. ;)

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    My, this thread certainly went well. :rolleyes:

It's sad that so many are so immature and waste so much time with such useless posts, isn't it... I wish I could have have just posted a question about particular rifle I wasn't sure about and received logical answers from owners or users, but instead, I get people like these two genius' up here. Really should be an IQ exam in the application process for this forum. :twocents:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    And you have exhibited nothing but class in this thread :laugh: Thank god the internet has experts like you to help us.

I really wish the negative rep button would come back.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i sure do want a gun with such a reputation as century puts out..

every gun produced should be within spec no matter who the producer / importer. and century fails at that VERY often. id rather not play a game on knowing if im getting a "rare diamond" in the TONS of "rough" that century has to offer.

op should have known what kind of reaction was to come.

Hkdude

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    S.E. Michigan
    I have a century polish tantal and the fit and finish is very nice. Emptied a 30 round mag into a berm when I first bought it just to make sure it would protect me from the Zombies. Haven't checked for key holing though was gonna but only had the one mag and couldn't stop pulling that trigger once I got started. Nice gun

Hkdude

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    S.E. Michigan
    Oh and ammo is ridiculously cheap for these as well. The guy I bought it from bought first then read the reviews and wasn't happy. Believe it or not I purchased the new rifle and 6000 rounds for 700 dollars . Happy day for me

Top Bottom