• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    Lots of hail, last night just south of the rail yards in Avon. Loudest hail storm in the 22 years I have lived here. I was a bit worried about the skylights for a while. Petunias took a beating.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Lots of hail, last night just south of the rail yards in Avon. Loudest hail storm in the 22 years I have lived here. I was a bit worried about the skylights for a while. Petunias took a beating.

I'm not too far from you. 2012 hail storm did about $40k in damage to house and car for me. Luckily so far I haven't seen any visible damage from this one.

2012 storm hit so hard it drove into the ground and looked like my yard had been aerated after it melted. Shredded siding on 3 sides of the house, as well as roof (beat my box vents flat), killed the gutters and totaled an SUV.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County

Did you get any damage? I didnt see any damage in Plainfield today....and no calls from my hometown Danville....so it must have been a little on the small side here.

I'm not too far from you. 2012 hail storm did about $40k in damage to house and car for me. Luckily so far I haven't seen any visible damage from this one.

2012 storm hit so hard it drove into the ground and looked like my yard had been aerated after it melted. Shredded siding on 3 sides of the house, as well as roof (beat my box vents flat), killed the gutters and totaled an SUV.

That was a beauty of a storm for us.......I love when the damage is obvious to the adjuster. They just pay for everything when it is a cat storm......and cat adjusters from out of state like to write claims. Been a while since we had a real big area impacted by big hail.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    That was a beauty of a storm for us.......I love when the damage is obvious to the adjuster. They just pay for everything when it is a cat storm......and cat adjusters from out of state like to write claims. Been a while since we had a real big area impacted by big hail.

And AllenM LOVES snowy and icy roads! A boon for business! heh

Top Bottom