• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    I want to grab a saiga 5.45 at centerfire, but they are back ordered. Has anyone ever bought anything from there, and any idea of what the wait would be? I emailed them, but no reply I am going to call them soon. I can buy from another site, but it will be 100$ more. I wish i would of ordered one a couple weeks ago when they were 515$. :xmad:

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    Man, that is very tempting I was looking at them a while back. I heard a few iffy things about waffen werks, but everything I have read lately has been good. Glad you like yours, you just made my decision even more difficult. lol

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Just like every gun manufacturer out there, your going to see some reports of a bad apple. Even more unfortunate you see mostly the bad reports and fewer people posting the good things. A lot of positive reviews on Classicfirearms on this rifle....

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I've dealt with CS several times and found them to be totally straight up. Don't bother with email, just call them. You'll get a real person and they will advise what is available, what's not, and when shipments are scheduled for arrival. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them tonight if they had what I'm looking for in stock.

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    I would love to have both with the price of 5.45, going to do some calling on Monday, and wind up with one. Already have some ammo in route. Thanks for the info guys.

Top Bottom