• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I have nothing of value to add to this thread on blatant CENSORSHIP:xmad: but in the interests of being in on the ground floor of another potentially epic thread I couldn't resist!:rockwoot::p

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "From where the sun now sets we will fight no more forever..."

Chief Joseph (and Indiucky.):yesway:

P.S. Everything is Jamil's fault.....You can actually trace the current political discourse in the country to the moment the Doctor slapped his behind...Instead of screaming he yelled out "Commie Hippies are destroying this country"...It freaked the Doctors out...:)

Especally when I force choked the doctor. Freaked him right out. He was all like, "AAAGGHHHGHAAUGH!" Dumbass. How dare he slap my ass!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The news media is just another wing of progressivism now. They don't even concern themselves with pretending to be objective any more.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The news media is just another wing of progressivism now. They don't even concern themselves with pretending to be objective any more.

Dad and I were watching TV in '09 and were talking about how the media were covering Obama compared to how they covered Bush....You know they were back to back so you literally had a month time frame to see the difference....

Dad looked at me and said this..."You know what chaps my A$$ son? They ain't even faking it any more..."

You're right and so was he...It's just blatant now....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know dude.....I am at least as big a s&*t stirrer as you and I wasn't even mentioned..Congrats..I am going to head over to the political forum and post how I like Sarah Palin and George Bush and see if I can get to your status...I try man I really try....

No, you just need to tell people to stop taking money from people who earned it and givin' it to people who didn't. Throw in a couple of property rights posts. Oh, and pull BBI into an intricate argument about minutia involving 1500 word posts back and forth. Actually, that doesn't really do much because no one else is paying attention. But it's fun. And time consuming. So also have fun with it. Maybe add a few MRJ quips. That's my personal fav. Anyway, try all that and you'll make it. But yeah, political forum is the trick.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, you just need to tell people to stop taking money from people who earned it and givin' it to people who didn't. Throw in a couple of property rights posts. Oh, and pull BBI into an intricate argument about minutia involving 1500 word posts back and forth. Actually, that doesn't really do much because no one else is paying attention. But it's fun. And time consuming. So also have fun with it. Maybe add a few MRJ quips. That's my personal fav. Anyway, try all that and you'll make it. But yeah, political forum is the trick.

I can hear you guy's....really.

Just because I am invisible I can still hear.....:):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom