• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I have been looking at this knife from CDNN...anybody own one?

cdnn_2089_19193196

UZI Defender

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    $6.99 SHIPPING ANY INTERNET ORDER!

It's usually free when it's over $100 or so and you usually get something free like a Colt or S&W screwdriver. I get emails from them all the time and hey seem to play games with their shipping fees. It was $10 flat fee for a long time, then it went up to $20 I think, now it's back down again. They've been saying their shipping will go up this year but who knows.

Don't get me wrong, they have good prices on a lot of stuff but the shipping games are pretty annoying.

Link --> CDNN

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    I quit doing business with CDNN about 16 years ago, when they tried to screw me. This was after the gun ban of '94 they had advertised pre-ban Feather 9mm's with collapsible stocks. I ordered 5 of them. When they came they were post bans with non-collapsible stocks. I called and the person I spoke with told me that the ad was wrong and they should have been listed as post-bans. I told him I didn't want them and that I was going to send them back. He said no problem, but when I asked him how they were going to refund me the cost to ship them back, that's when things changed. He stated that I would have to pay the cost to ship them back. I told him that since it was not my mistake that I shouldn't have to be the one to pay for the return shipping. He stated that if I didn't want them, then I would have to pay to send them back. I again stated that this was their mistake and I shouldn't be the one to end up paying for receiving something that I didn't order. He began to get angry and raising his voice. I couldn't believe what I was listening too. It wasn't until I threatened to contact my credit card company and have the charges reversed that he finally agreed to refund the cost of having to ship them back. Like I tried to explain to him," Why should I have to pay for your mistake." This was no way to treat a customer. I told him before I hung up that I'm sure he doesn't care, but even though I'm a small time customer compared to some larger dealers that they deal with, I would never buy from them again. I've been true to my word.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I quit doing business with CDNN about 16 years ago, when they tried to screw me. This was after the gun ban of '94 they had advertised pre-ban Feather 9mm's with collapsible stocks. I ordered 5 of them. When they came they were post bans with non-collapsible stocks. I called and the person I spoke with told me that the ad was wrong and they should have been listed as post-bans. I told him I didn't want them and that I was going to send them back. He said no problem, but when I asked him how they were going to refund me the cost to ship them back, that's when things changed. He stated that I would have to pay the cost to ship them back. I told him that since it was not my mistake that I shouldn't have to be the one to pay for the return shipping. He stated that if I didn't want them, then I would have to pay to send them back. I again stated that this was their mistake and I shouldn't be the one to end up paying for receiving something that I didn't order. He began to get angry and raising his voice. I couldn't believe what I was listening too. It wasn't until I threatened to contact my credit card company and have the charges reversed that he finally agreed to refund the cost of having to ship them back. Like I tried to explain to him," Why should I have to pay for your mistake." This was no way to treat a customer. I told him before I hung up that I'm sure he doesn't care, but even though I'm a small time customer compared to some larger dealers that they deal with, I would never buy from them again. I've been true to my word.

Wow, you still remember ALL that after 16 years? Kinda bitter aren't ya? Did it cut you deep?

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    I just remember businesses that don't treat customers like they should. They don't have a monopoly and shouldn't act like one. Plenty of other places to buy stuff from. Chances are that guy doesn't even work there anymore, but I'll continue to look elsewhere for stuff I want. There was no need for him to act that way and be such an a**hole. Would you have paid the money to ship all those back?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I just remember businesses that don't treat customers like they should. They don't have a monopoly and shouldn't act like one. Plenty of other places to buy stuff from. Chances are that guy doesn't even work there anymore, but I'll continue to look elsewhere for stuff I want. There was no need for him to act that way and be such an a**hole. Would you have paid the money to ship all those back?

No; but, I would imagine that the management may have changed. You just seem to need to 'forgive and forget'. :): I've ordered a few times from them and haven't had any issues. Who knows, maybe the next shipment may be an issue. :dunno:

Top Bottom