• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    People wonder how gun owners get lable as ignorant hillbilly morons, this thread is the perfect example of where it comes from. Gun owners who pretend they can't comprehend two words and then even try to argue the point with a property.

:): I know how to read and I know what "No Guns" means. It means that if the people who work at the store notice my concealed weapon, they will likely ask/tell me to leave, and if I refuse, they can call the cops and have me charged with trespassing. "No Guns" doesn't mean that as soon as I pass through the doorway of said business, while armed, I am going to burst into flames, or my firearm will vanish, or I'll be open to trespassing charges if I didn't notice the sign and haven't been asked to leave.

LE doesnt prosecute that way, because quite simply it's bad policing. If a person is willing to leave when confronted without causing an issue, good. If they choose to be a hard ass about it, which despite all the hard asses here it never happens, then they certainly will be charged.

Yeah, we're the hard asses tossing out the guy who just wanted to carrying a gun into Wal Mart to protect his family, and icing on the cake, we're armed while we're charging him with trespassing because he was armed!! Oh, wait, no, that isn't us...

Anyway, I call BS on your post. If police officers could arrest people for not noticing signs, they would do it. Don't pretend like you let people go because you're just a nice guy and it would be "bad policing" for you not to. You don't charge him because, as long as no one had asked him to leave, you CAN'T charge him with anything. You aren't fooling us here.

You have to enforce every sign a business puts up, right? What will you do when the sign says "No Guns Allowed, not even if you're a Law Enforcement Officer" and you get a 911 call to the business address. Will you leave your firearm off the property then? If you don't, it's trespassing, and you'll have to charge yourself. :p

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    What will you do when the sign says "No Guns Allowed, not even if you're a Law Enforcement Officer" and you get a 911 call to the business address. Will you leave your firearm off the property then? If you don't, it's trespassing, and you'll have to charge yourself. :p

above_the_law.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom