• ...and so much more!
  • ZenMaster

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I know, right?

But I've heard people claiming they carry EVERYWHERE - the shower, in bed at night, from room to room in their own home...

I mean, to each his own, but I'm definitely not so worried.

So in this thread, lets embrace the crazy! What is the most paranoid/crazy/excessively prepared place you carry?

I'll start, but I rarely even take it out of my house, so mine will be boring...I used to carry mine into work with me, inside my lunch box.

Ok, go...:popcorn:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have a bathroom gun. I have two in the bedroom at night. There is always one, sometimes two, within easy reach. Is that paranoid/crazy/excessively prepared? I am willing to discuss it but I suggest you call first before you stop by. ;)

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Just because you don't have a handgun on or near you should not mean you are defenseless. It is but a tool. I do not carry in the shower, there is no gun in the bathroom when I am in there. In fact I generally don't wear one just tooling around in the house. I'm "switched on" 9hrs a day, 6 days a week while in uniform. It's actually nice to step away from my handgun from time to time while in private (at home or at my parents, or family gatherings). But never mistake that to mean I'm helpless. You are much more likely to need hand skills than pistol skills.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Shower-686-300x199.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm more of a "carry when I'm dressed" kind of guy. And, I get dressed when I get OUT of the shower. Various self-defense tools are usually pretty close at hand, though.

Can't think of too many 'strange' places I've carried. Guess they all seem too normal to me. I suppose OC to go see Santa with my kiddo? Gotta watch out for the Grinch, you know.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    You are much more likely to need hand skills than pistol skills.

Especially in the shower 8-)

I'm armed around the house and property and there's usually a gun within reach in the bathroom, but an intruder will have tripped a whole bunch of perimeter security by the time they get to the house so it is unlikely I will still be in the bath.

A gun is only one aspect of security.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I am curious, how do you CC in the shower?

I admit, when I take a shower, I'm nekkid, and I never really felt like hiding anything in any of my orifices.

Top Bottom