• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oh cool! I'll keep searching for the "secret sign" too!
    Since us newbs can't PM, GodFearinGunTotin: are you in the Turner Station area? I grew up not far from there.

:laugh: no...I'm not familiar with Turner Station. Is it near Leipsic, Bono, Lawrenceport, Springmill area?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :laugh: no...I'm not familiar with Turner Station. Is it near Leipsic, Bono, Lawrenceport, Springmill area?
    Yes, Turner Station (there was a railroad station there back in the day) is where the tracks cross Indiana 60 coming from Mitchell towards Campbellsburg (where that rusty Chevy half-ton has parked forever). Turn left Saltillo, turn right Leipsic and eventually Orleans.
    I grew up about half-way between Saltillo and Fort Ritner (yeah that's in the country).

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes, Turner Station (there was a railroad station there back in the day) is where the tracks cross Indiana 60 coming from Mitchell towards Campbellsburg (where that rusty Chevy half-ton has parked forever). Turn left Saltillo, turn right Leipsic and eventually Orleans.
    I grew up about half-way between Saltillo and Fort Ritner (yeah that's in the country).

Oh OK...Yeah I know right where you're talking about. I probably live about 5-6 miles from there. (Stonington Rd)

I taught my kids how to drive on those roads along through there and on down on River Rd, between Tunnelton and FT. Ritner.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Oh OK...Yeah I know right where you're talking about. I probably live about 5-6 miles from there. (Stonington Rd)

I taught my kids how to drive on those roads along through there and on down on River Rd, between Tunnelton and FT. Ritner.
    Not many folks from there, know the area well.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    A gun, to me, is a tool, nothing more. To flash it around, in or out of a holster, to use it's presence to illustrate a point or reinforce a concept, takes it from being a tool to a toy or worse, an extension of ego.

I will applaud you on carry, whether it's OC or CC. But, it's a tool, nothing more. Not a fashion accessory, not an extension of one's ego, but a tool. :twocents:

How do you "flash it around" if you're OC? What if I would have said I was CC but decided to OC for a second or two? Would that have made it alright?

:laugh:

Lawn Racer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    my cousin went into rural king to check their ammo and said there where three guys back there talking away and they all started showing each other that they were packing:)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't see the harm in it as long as the guns stay in their holsters and nobody is trying to shock some anti. If everynoe's cool with it and nobody starts coonfingering, no problemo with me. No reason whatsoever for anything to clear leather (or Kydex).

Top Bottom