• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baba Looey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    Suprisingly enough it seemed balanced. It could have presented more real world examples of people protecting themselves from the thugs that don't value human life.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    i seen the last half also. kid kills his sister with a gun. sad. when i got a new gun i show it to my kids so they know what it is and its locked up. letting them see and shoot the guns [if possible] takes away most of the curiosity that gets kids killed. they go shooting with me sometimes. dad had a 410 shingle show i found in the garage [that was rusted to where it would not open, know i have it and its shoots good] and i played with it, if dad would have told me about it then i would not have played with i , mom was not a fan of guns. my first bb gun i was 18. knowledge is a powerful thing

Shawn76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    nowhere
    I've taken my kids to the range with me. My son doesn't have much interest in guns but he does know not touch one if it is sitting around.
    My daughter likes to go to the range with me every chance she gets. She's in college in another city, so she doesn't get to go often.
    I do not leave my firearms sitting out. It's either on mein the holster or in the safe. Even though my son has no interest in them,I will not leave one out left unattended. He knows how to use them and has only went a few times to the range with me,but I'd rather be safe then sorry.
    When I see on the news where a kid shot another kid or adult,it makes me mad that people are so careless or lazy to make sure their firearms are out of reach of kids.

Top Bottom