Cartel gun-battle AAR (EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    For those of you who do not remember the SUV with the 20mm holes in it from several years ago that the cops grabbed off the 'net and put in their phony report:

Sobering photo of an SUV shot by mistake by an F16........

F-16 fires on SUV while training at Utah Test and Training Range

Murphy's Law: How The F-16 Pilot Shot Up That SUV

Danger Close!!!! two navy guys get their SUV shot from under them on a target range

This "report" is less than credible. Even money as to if this "gunfight" transpired as described, and whatever "lessons" can be taught by chairborne commandos or learned by chairborne commandos in charge of budges learned are inherently suspect.

INGO=>the harsh light of truth in the darkness of the Intertubes.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Never trust the government, shooter. They are always trying to slip stuff into the discovery.:D

Same day I will talk about the coke dealing case where they had the "evidence" (my client's car) destroyed so I could not inspect it.

I did not get to inspect the squashed car or even photos, but I did get charcoal pencil drawings.:D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just passing along what I know. The Gunnut Blogosphere was all over this con job earlier this week.

MArooned: Sometimes, You Listen to that Voice...

CartelGunBattleBS2.jpg

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    why doesn't the mexican gov't just cleen sweep the suspected cartel people anyway? its not like they have the laws or constitution like we do. its all about money anyway, I say just start killing the law breakers. put astronomical bounties on the bastards and let the people earn some money!

The members of Government are making a fortune from it. They do not want the cartels stopped because it would end their power and profits.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Some of the pics might have been added but these things are happening. I heard on the radio this morning that some of the worst crime rates in the country are along the Mexican Border. I hope I'm wrong but this is coming our way too.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Makes me wonder if the 40mm round was 'shopped in to "explain" the big holes in he added picture...

Yeah, that fortay mike-mike is awfully lonely out there. Good bet it was shop'd in, along with a bunch of other stuff.

The police photoshop evidence into photos? The police use fraudulent surveys and studies to increase police budgets?

I . . . am . . . shocked.:D

The police create this crap out of whole cloth, release it for public consumption so the gun owners that have the ARs and AKs can wish this rubbish into being true to validate their decisions to keep a bucks up AR-15 for "home defense" in Indiana.:rolleyes:

Lies feed by paranoia to create bloated budgets.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Doesnt' look like I'll be visiting Mexico anytime soon haha

Just stay away from the border. Head pretty far south to Ixtapa and it isn't "scary". I've got family that go as often as possible (twice already this year and planning on another trip in December).

Top Bottom