• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deathmagnetgt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    New Albany
    Born and raised in AZ. I remember OC'ing while I was still in high school. Had a cheap 1911 my parents bought me and took it everywhere. You are 100% correct on all your statements about feeling welcomed as a firearm owner/carrier.

As far as heat goes, you get used to it lol

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    2. You cannot drive directly anywhere. You have to drive past the place and then loop back. May be some safety feature, not sure, need to talk to traffic engineer.

Google "Michican Left".

It's a way to keep traffic flowing on busy roads. And it works quite well - as long as people know what's going on. 96th St & Allisonville Rd in the Castleton area was recently re-done with those going all 4 directions.

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

They can certainly be a bit...disconcerting when encountering them at first.

THEN you get folks who'll ignore every single road sign there is and attempt a standard left turn anyhow. Those folks are gonna be dangerous regardless the type of intersection.

Kind of like the ELDERLY wrong-way driver my wife and I encountered on SR 25 north of Lafayette last Thursday morning... Thankfully he got turned around at an exit ramp before he hurt/killed someone.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Born and raised in AZ. I remember OC'ing while I was still in high school. Had a cheap 1911 my parents bought me and took it everywhere. You are 100% correct on all your statements about feeling welcomed as a firearm owner/carrier.

As far as heat goes, you get used to it lol

Just for curiosity, how old do you have to be, to carry in Az. ?????

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom