• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dwight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    How did it go? I don't have any experience, so I could not help you out. However, headed to a few games later this season and I am curious as well.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Does anyone have experience with their security searches this season? Today is a little guy trip for some football and fun.

Security at the gates, will check purses, bags and bulky items. They do not wand, and having to open coats take off hats is a very rare thing.

That being said, IU forbids weapons in Memorial Stadium, I'm a season ticket holder so I don't want to loose my tickets, so I bow down to not carrying in.

BUT....

My carry firearm is locked in my vehicle's lock box so I have it to and from:D the game.

How did it go? I don't have any experience, so I could not help you out. However, headed to a few games later this season and I am curious as well.

You're headed to a few games later...

You missed that opportunity for the few part yesterday.

You now have ONE opportunity to attend a game @ IU left, and that is the IU-Wisconsin game next Saturday (Nov. 10th).

Dwight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    [/QUOTE]You're headed to a few games later...

You missed that opportunity for the few part yesterday.

You now have ONE opportunity to attend a game @ IU left, and that is the IU-Wisconsin game next Saturday (Nov. 10th).[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Daughter is a freshman this year. Guess I was including upcoming basketball games in my curiousity. Still trying to really get in the groove as a new fan!! :rockwoot:

hoosier978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    I am curious about this as well being an IU student with season tickets to bball and football. I know it's against campus rules and illegal, but are there exceptions for the stadium or assembly hall?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Must be a Purdue fan, how's that "Hope" and change up there?

Far from it, I'm an IU grad! :D

Was there at the end of the Anthony Thomas / start of the "VD" era, when they were good. Actually had a roommate on the team.

Go Hoosiers!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I had a ruger LCP IwB at six o'clock with my shirt tucked over it. I probably would have been fine with a shirt lift and a hip check but the 41F and sleet was too much. We donated the tickets and watched the game at Nick's playing sink the biz :):

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I had a ruger LCP IwB at six o'clock with my shirt tucked over it. I probably would have been fine with a shirt lift and a hip check but the 41F and sleet was too much. We donated the tickets and watched the game at Nick's playing sink the biz :):

41 is football weather.:D

Next week for the IU - Wisconsin game it's supposed to be 62 for the high.

I wore my long sleeve grey Indiana shirt under my SS Cream and Crimson Polo with a hooded rain/wind breaker. Brought my IU hoodie in as a precaution and put it on about midway through the second quarter.

We could have used a few more hands and mouths to make noise.

Next week we'll need all the IU loyal to show up and prevent Badger fans from filling the seats.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I went to the Colts-Dolphins game yesterday and was worried about the same thing. Left my .38 locked in the car and just had a Kershaw knife. Saw they were wanding but not very energetically. Slid the knife in the side of my shoe and was good to go. At Lucas, they never wanded below the waist so I could have used an ankle holster for my P3AT (and will remember that in the future).

Top Bottom