• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crudolph00

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    FREETOWN
    I don't have any children, therefore, I have firearms in strategic area throughout the house. I don't have to move far to get one in my hand.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    If I'm dressed its on my hip. If I'm just lounging in shorts then its between a pillow and the couch right nest to me. When I'm in bed its right next to me by my glasses, cause I'm blind.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Another "if it's not on me, it's right beside me".
    Usually, the 1911 is on my hip, however, there are times when I'll grab the .38 instead and stick it in a pocket to answer the door or whatnot.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Around the house & on my property I open carry or have one nearby,When I leave the house one of my pistols is IWB at 3:00 position.Ive tried open carry a couple of times but Im paranoid that someone is going to make a grab for it in the open ,Im not so much worried that someone will make a fuss if they see it but I prefer the element of surprise(you know chuck norris destroyed the periodic table because the only element he believes in is the element of surprise) :chuck:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    As soon as I get home I put my pistol in my gun safe. It is centrally located in my house so I have quick access to it. It is unlocked and open when the grandchildren aren't here. When I am in the den area where I spend 99% of my time when in my home, I usually will put a pistol in the drawer of my end table next to my recliner (again, only when the grandchildren aren't here).

Top Bottom