• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • With which type of weapon and method of PUBLIC carry do you approve?

• Total voters

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I normally OC (during warm weather months, cold weather months it's under my coat) for sake of comfort plus don't think it hurts to have the sheeple get used to occasionally seeing a firearm on a normal looking law abiding citizen. Main exception is I CC in church. Still think we have a long way to go in ending this CC vs OC debate, which shouldn't even be a debate. Just carry, however you want to do it, whatever works for you.

There you go making sense. Around here if you don't carry it this way you are wrong and if you carry it the other way you are wrong...Welcome to :ingo:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Wow, the anti's could have a field day with this poll if they wanted. 36.88% of Indiana Gun Owners are apposed to carrying LONG GUNS. That is ridiculous and disheartening. Well, as our rights continue to erode the blame will land squarely on those gun owners with no appreciation for freedom.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wow, the anti's could have a field day with this poll if they wanted. 36.88% of Indiana Gun Owners are apposed to carrying LONG GUNS. That is ridiculous and disheartening. Well, as our rights continue to erode the blame will land squarely on those gun owners with no appreciation for freedom.

This isn't the first poll that shows a sizeable number of anti-gunners on this site. It's distressing. Reckon those folks just don't understand (though given history, I cannot comprehend that failure) that once they help get the rights of those they do not necessarily disagree with taken away, the few remaining ones they have left are next.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I always walk funny with the shotgun IWB, so.....

Just like any other RIGHT, exercise it as you choose. You can say want you want, go where you want, and worship as you want. You can also bears arms as you want.

You also have the right to be offended by any of the above. It is just that no one can prevent it from happening.

Show up to Denny's armed to the teeth, and I may wrap up breakfast a bit early. Show up with a 1911 on your hip, a smile on your face, and a firm handshake, and I may chat you up a bit!

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I always walk funny with the shotgun IWB, so.....

Just like any other RIGHT, exercise it as you choose. You can say want you want, go where you want, and worship as you want. You can also bears arms as you want.

You also have the right to be offended by any of the above. It is just that no one can prevent it from happening.

Show up to Denny's armed to the teeth, and I may wrap up breakfast a bit early. Show up with a 1911 on your hip, a smile on your face, and a firm handshake, and I may chat you up a bit!

Oh, it's got to be a 1911 does it? Talk about prejudice! :D :ingo:

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008

I agree. Prior to watching the video on the guys in Lansing I would have chosen #1 but after seeing Barney with that AR slung over his shoulder at the family diner, I would opt for #3 or 4.

I understand what you're saying. The problem is that situation occurred due to the fact that no one does carry longarms anymore. If it were a normal occurrence then that scene probably would never have happened.

If it weren't for the fact that it was so frowned upon, I would definitely carry a good rifle around.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    too many uptight city slickers today. i guess people forgot how this country was forged. its more dangerous to walk down the street today than it was in the fronteer days.

fortunatly theres plenty of small towns still in Indiana and other parts of america where if you were carrying a rifle over your shoulder no-one would give you a second glance.

you wanna talk about people weilding deadly weapons in public: I DARE YOU to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Them crazy B****es will run you over with a grocery cart and back up and do it again for effect. CRAZY!!! they shoud be locked up. I bet if i had my AR slung over my shoulder it wouldnt happen. some people might act like civil humans towards me instead of Rabid dogs

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom