• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erictorp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Greenwood
    The NRA has some events that aren't at the Convention Center. The NRA-ILA Leadership Forum and Stand Up and Fight Rally are at Lucas Oil, the prayer breakfast is at the JW Marriott, Country Jam is at Crane Bay Event Center, I wonder if those venues will allow open or concealed carry, especially Lucas Oil.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    The NRA has some events that aren't at the Convention Center. The NRA-ILA Leadership Forum and Stand Up and Fight Rally are at Lucas Oil, the prayer breakfast is at the JW Marriott, Country Jam is at Crane Bay Event Center, I wonder if those venues will allow open or concealed carry, especially Lucas Oil.

Lucas Oil Stadium falls under the same law as the Convention Center as it is owned by the City. So, It is the choice of the promoter who rents the venue, in this case, the NRA. The Marriot is a private business, but I would suspect that since it is gaining mega dollars in business due to the Annual Convention, the management may lean toward where the $$ is coming from and allow, but it is their choice. Im not familiar with Crane Bay so I'm not sure whether it is publically or privately owned.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I've been accepted as a Volunteer at the INDY NRA Convention. I don't have my written assignment as of now, but I assume I'll be able to carry.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Looking forward to this, will be my first NRA convention. Nashville, TN in 2015 and Louisville, KY in 2016. Not a bad time to be living in Indy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom