• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Noblesville
    Congrads on being a new dad. There is no need for all that hardware since with twins you have 2 "pooping" machnies at your disposale! All you need is some plastic bags and just hold on to those dirty diapers when someone shady approached open the bags (works best in hot months) and the smell will make most men run! :rofl:

As the father of a 5 month old who just switched to cereal, I can confirm this.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    7th Stepper tells the story that when our daughter was an ittybitty, she happened to be at a local mall where they lived in CA. 7th had fed her her lunch and as usual, she'd made her post-lunch mess, so 7th was cleaning her up, when she heard a scream from the escalator. She turned to see a couple of young punks push an old lady and swipe her purse; the one with the purse came off the escalator and in 7th's direction... She stood up, dirty diaper in hand, stuck her arm out and wrapped it around the punk's face.

By the time the cops got there, he was still on the ground, puking, and they were arguing about who was going to be stuck putting the punk in their car.

I love a happy ending.

Blessings,
    Bill

I'm raising the :bs: flag, Bill.

That Way Too Short for a 7th Stepper Story! :lmfao:

In all seriousness, that's funny as hell!!!! I wish there were pics of the diaper douched dumbass to publish. Would love to see what he looked like.

Glockshooter149

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    That stroller just needs to pop a wheelie and would be a perfect tourret for either gun. That is awesome!!! My wife and I were just talking about starting our family tonight over dinner and this pic just made our night. Def something that I'll have to keep in mind when the little ones come:)

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I'm a new dad (twins on 1/11/12) and I'm worried about my carry options when I'm taking the little ones for a walk. This is all I can think of. What do you dads out there do?

picture.php

I don't see any issues. On a note, I have seen plenty of druggies hide stuff under their kids and shoplifters hide stuff there also. This is quite different...I don't think that anyone will screw with you and your twins. Congrats on the children.

moischmoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Noble County, IN
    This stroller setup is OK, but in the OP, you mentioned you have twins. You either need a double wide jogging stroller, or a baby carrier for the other twin.

Personally, I would get the baby carrier and wear it on your back. Get a handgun for the little guy (or girl) and it could cover your 6:00.

BTW, jogging strollers are AWESOME, they'll go places ordinary strollers could only dream of going.

Top Bottom