• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    I'm a new dad (twins on 1/11/12) and I'm worried about my carry options when I'm taking the little ones for a walk. This is all I can think of. What do you dads out there do?

picture.php

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    There are no words....

EPIC!

Now, the next question is, can you find a gun cleaner/lubricant that also works to help treat diaper rash?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    (The picture makes much more sense, folks, when you realize that the maker just happened to use a stroller as a "dolly" for 3-gun shoots... Lugging all the equipment / ammo around for a day of competition is hard work)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Awesome stroller! I bet if you outfit your twin stroller like that you won't ever have to worry about someone trying to snatch your kids.

Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    Awesome stroller! I bet if you outfit your twin stroller like that you won't ever have to worry about someone trying to snatch your kids.

Damn straight!

Thanks for all the rep guys!

Full disclosure, I did NOT actually do this. It's a pic I found in the ramblings of the interwebz. If I had the hardware and the epic awesomeness, I would do it in a heartbeat!:rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Congrads on being a new dad. There is no need for all that hardware since with twins you have 2 "pooping" machnies at your disposale! All you need is some plastic bags and just hold on to those dirty diapers when someone shady approached open the bags (works best in hot months) and the smell will make most men run! :rofl:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Personally I would mount the AR parallel to the groun and have the shotgun facing towards the rear, parallel to the ground also.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Congrads on being a new dad. There is no need for all that hardware since with twins you have 2 "pooping" machnies at your disposale! All you need is some plastic bags and just hold on to those dirty diapers when someone shady approached open the bags (works best in hot months) and the smell will make most men run! :rofl:
    7th Stepper tells the story that when our daughter was an ittybitty, she happened to be at a local mall where they lived in CA. 7th had fed her her lunch and as usual, she'd made her post-lunch mess, so 7th was cleaning her up, when she heard a scream from the escalator. She turned to see a couple of young punks push an old lady and swipe her purse; the one with the purse came off the escalator and in 7th's direction... She stood up, dirty diaper in hand, stuck her arm out and wrapped it around the punk's face.

By the time the cops got there, he was still on the ground, puking, and they were arguing about who was going to be stuck putting the punk in their car.

I love a happy ending.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom