• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Yes indeed. They don't really scare me but it does make me rethink my feelings and confidence in LTC owners when dealing with ANY armed person. More than a few people that are one punch away from a prison sentence,financial ruin and not to mention some ammo for the gun grabbers and anti carry crowd. They are out there and don't think for a second they are not. And to think some of the same guys whine about being disarmed on a traffic stop or even asked to see their LTC if open carrying. Hmmm wonder why? It is the world we live in I guess. I have no sympathy for someone that shoots a person over a punch or traffic altercation ect. Silly!!:noway:

The downside to this is that the large majority of us that would do nothing with our firearm in a LEO's presence other than defend him if needed are the ones being disarmed because of the bold, ill-thought-out words, machismo, and/or internet bravado of the few who speak foolishly; Some of those few may actually be foolish enough to act as they describe they would as well. I recognize that you can't tell the difference at a stop between us, in most cases because of a lack of anonymity and an audience, if John Gabriel's theory is to be believed. I would very much like to be the one who discovers some method by which that difference could be exposed and shown, so that only those who need to be are treated that way. It's more understandable why it happens, but it's still as wrong to lump everyone in with the lowest common denominator, no matter if the citizens so lumped are cops or not.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom