• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I was going to set one up, but interest/input was very limited. It is possible to setup a private map and keep editing with negative locations, but it was time consuming and only had my city filled in.

msteiner17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So far, Indiana data is pretty sparse here. I think I added about 10 points last night. But the more people that participate, the more data we can gather and be a benefit to all.

Are you aware if there is a 'list' created somewhere on INGO with friendly/unfriendly places? (Mod help?) I wouldn't be against taking the list and updating this map in my spare time... when I can find it. :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I was going to set one up, but interest/input was very limited. It is possible to setup a private map and keep editing with negative locations, but it was time consuming and only had my city filled in.

Why not just use the map in the link above and post up some of your experiences at the local businesses?

I just posted up 4 reviews on that map, 2 in St John and 2 in Schererville. Its pretty simple to add a business and give a very short review. If several of us do this for each county it will create a very nice database.

msteiner17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I just posted up 4 reviews on that map, 2 in St John and 2 in Schererville. Its pretty simple to add a business and give a very short review. If several of us do this for each county it will create a very nice database.

AWESOME!!! Thank you for your contributions. I think this could be a really good tool/affiliate for INGO members who like to exercise their right to carry.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    AWESOME!!! Thank you for your contributions. I think this could be a really good tool/affiliate for INGO members who like to exercise their right to carry.

I added another place, over in Merrillville.

But it strikes me that people want OTHERS TO DO ALL THE WORK and then they can just go to the map and check it for refernce points. Seems to me we all need to pitch in, at least a little bit, and contribute a few places to these maps. That will actually make them useful. The maps are worthless if we wait for others to fill them in for us. Add a few places, ask your friends to do the same, and their friends, and their friends . . .

Top Bottom