• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Bought 2 of the Kore buffalo but stained them black because l‘m frugal (cheap). One with a dress buckle and one with an everyday buckle. Love the ratchet system. Happy with the belts but being my first carry belt, no comparison to other brands.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I used the biobelt for probably 10 years, still looks brand new and works great. I have switched to Nexbelt, and will never want a different belt again. I have 4 Nexbelts in various styles.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Anyone have experience with the newer Hunter Constantine belts? They're getting a lot of plugs, but sure are expensive for a hybrid elastic belt.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I think that my next belt will be to try a Blue Alpha Gear low-profile or Wilderness low profile (They make Tenicore's belt for them).

I still have / wear my NexBelt gun belts every day. But as I've lost a lot of weight and recently bought a high quality AIWB Tenicore holster, I need something different for that.

My taller profile NexBelt, 1.5" webbing material, has a LOT of use behind it. There's a spot on the ratchet that doesn't catch as positively as the other teeth - but not a big deal. What IS a big deal is that the buckle is too big. For my current body shape, even swiveling the buckle around to the left a bit, still bulges out a lot when carrying my holster in front of my hip.

So - i think i'll go with a belt with a low profile buckle.

I've been recommended the Hunter Constantine belt a lot, too. But I really hesitate to spend that $.

And apparently the Kore Essentials X7 buckle is supposed to be somewhat low profile. And the NexBelt Supreme buckle is also supposed to be low pro.

So maybe I"ll get a Supreme buckle or two...AND a BAG?

nickc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    I've been using one of the ratcheting from wtp holsters and it's actually really comfortable.

I had the velcro one and it was awful and itchy

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    I'm a poor, so I use the 5.11 TDU belt. Works good for around 20 bucks, but I'm sure some of the more premium belts people have talked about beat it in some regards.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Anyone have experience with the newer Hunter Constantine belts? They're getting a lot of plugs, but sure are expensive for a hybrid elastic belt.
    An HC belt was delivered to my mailbox last night. Going to test it out over the next few weeks. My standard is Nextbelt for day to day use.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    An HC belt was delivered to my mailbox last night. Going to test it out over the next few weeks. My standard is Nextbelt for day to day use.
    Keep me posted, I'm still using an old nextbelt.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'm a poor, so I use the 5.11 TDU belt. Works good for around 20 bucks, but I'm sure some of the more premium belts people have talked about beat it in some regards.
    Quality doesn't have to be expensive.

But the TDU belt isn't marketed or designed to be utilized as a gun belt. I'm sure it's a great every-day belt.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    There was a guy who traveled the Indiana gun show circuit, I think he was based in Auburn, that sold belts. Just plain old leather belts, but very heavy duty, and very reasonably priced.

Bought a brown one and a black one 20-ish years ago. Both still hold up my pants and anything else I hang on them.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Keep me posted, I'm still using an old nextbelt.
    Hunter Constantine Belt update

So far this is an awesome belt.

Comfortable and lightweight. Fit perfect right out of the bag. I image it will stretch a bit and need adjustment later. Wearing the "buckle" at 12 o'clock the hard section of the belt runs back to 5:30.

The HC belt threads through belt loops like a normal belt (for a right hander), unlike most folder over Velcro AWIB belts.

I tested the following holster / pistols, all have been perfect. The belt fed through all attachment styles with no real issue.

5 Shot SME AWIB - 1911 Commander & Glock 49/26 - Closed dual loop attachment
    Kramer #5 IWB at 2:30-3:00 o'clock - 1911Commander and SW M&P 40 Compact - Leather loop with pull the dot snap
    Odin AWIB Kydex - HK P30 - Dual metal clip attachment
    Phlster Pro AWIB - G32/33 & CZ 75 Tactical - Soft plastic loop with pull the dot snap attachment
    Upper Hand OWB - 1911 Commander & Glock 49/26 - Closed loop attachment

A nice capability is not having to unbuckle the belt and remove the holster when going to the restroom since half the belt is elastic. Unbutton, unzip and the belt maintains the hold on the holster and pistol. I maintained a hand on the holster when pulling the pants up and down just in case but it remained in place the whole time.

Two Thumbs Up on this one.

Last edited:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Can't go wrong with any Daltech belt. Great products, easy company to work with, and Indiana based as well.
    Agreed.

Had my 46 SuperBio for 10-12 years I think. Wore it everyday, dressed nice, working under the truck, all the time. It still looks great and has no sagging or warping.

After 2 heart attacks in July, I have been working on loosing weight and it's coming off faster than anticipated. My 46 ran out of holes. Bought a new 40 and gave the 46 to someone else.

I wouldn't use the SuperBio for a competition rig setup. I have a real competition 2 piece belt setup for that. But, to me, you can't beat it for an everyday belt / carry belt.

Top Bottom