Carry at Victory Field? (Indianapolis Indians Baseball)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2500ekW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Zionsville
    Confirmed, CC at Victory Field is good to go as of July 2023. No metal detectors or wands. Just quick glances into bags. Contract security at gates. Friendly IMPD visible outside and inside the park.

Updated for the sake of people using search function.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Any update for summer of 2024? Planning on going to the day game tomorrow.
    Granted my info for this season is strictly limited to driving south past the main gate. combined with a visit last season.

This season doesnt look any different. I see handheld wands, but in my experience, you only get wanded if you are suspicious. All other reports of bag checks only (generally) are correct.

If you show up with your family and arent dressed in a flatbill worn sideways with your pants sagging, I suspect you wont be paid any attention.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    On Independence day, (footnote below) they were running detectors in an attempt to ensure individuals could not exercise their natural rights while celebrating secession from a tyrannical government while participating in a slice of "americana" called baseball and enjoying a display of "fireworks".

Footnote: The date on the calendar when some of the colonists asserted their natural rights and seceded from a tyrannical government.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Any update for summer of 2024? Planning on going to the day game tomorrow.
    No issues during the Savannah Bananas game, no wands in use and minimal bag checks at the main gate.

But, it was sold out and they were trying to get people in quick. No idea of it's the same for an Indians game, but if you park in one of the garages, glance over as you drive by and see what they're doing.

Jeffforpresident

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   1
    Nov 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I concur with the comment about the Friday night game on 7/12/24. Metal detector were there but I had a pocket knife and it didn’t go off nor did I take anything out of my pockets. Kinda weird, maybe they’re not plugged in. Didn’t get a Harry Potter Indians hat, still kinda sad about it. But life goes on, sad face emoji

nickc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    We were there Sunday and I believe there were metal detectors . But it didn't get my pocket knife I'd forgotten about

Top Bottom