• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Anyone know if they have measures to prevent an individual to carry there? I may be going to a concert there on Saturday night, and intend on carrying, unless they have measures to stop me.

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    Carry there and if you see security checking for it go back and lock it up in the car. If you see security is very lax then walk right in with it.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    They typically check with "big name" shows, and I have even seen them refuse entry for "gang" colored clothing.

I wouldn't even lock it in my car with all of the breakins in ft wayne, but that's just me.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Dont know about the signs (dont go there enough) but the last time I went, and it was a Thursday with absolutely nothing going on...I was pretty much searched! Now the funny thing was they did not find the knife attached to my pocket with a clip, and the two girls I was with were not searched at all!

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Been patted down the 2 times ive been there, didnt search the girls though. Both were just regular nights, no shows or special events. I tend to just avoid the place though, not much of a bar person, definitely not a "club" person.

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    The last time I was there was late in the night after the comedy club let out just because we got free tickets and my wife had never been there so we thought WTH. They do a horrible excuse for a pat down. It really wouldn't be too difficult get a weapon in. If I were you, i'd avoid the place. It's not worth the price of the free tickets that we received.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Been patted down the 2 times ive been there, didnt search the girls though. Both were just regular nights, no shows or special events. I tend to just avoid the place though, not much of a bar person, definitely not a "club" person.
    This. I get patted down and felt up, but the girls get a free pass.

Top Bottom