• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    Definitely keep it covered and you should be OK. Try not to get too excited with the bright colored lights and they will leave you alone. No matter what happens stay away from the bright white light. :-)

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    As long as "no carry" signs hold no legal power here in Indiana (other than being asked to leave if discovered), I ignore them. That is the whole purpose of concealed carry. If I'm not asked, I'm not telling!

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    I can assume that more and more businesses will start doing things like this to discourage CCW permit carriers.

I own a small retail store in Evansville. Not going to try to turn this into an advertisement. However, if you come into my store CCing or OCing you will be asked to stay and spend some money. :welcome:

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I was almost abducted outside one of the main entrances at Glenbrook when I was around 10... no joke. My parents drove down to the next store to grab my bro while I was looking in Radioshack with an older family friend. He took his eyes off me while I wandered to the front door looking for the parental units and some guy comes whipping out in a van and tried to grab me as my dad tore up the road in the olds. The guy freaked and took off...

... I always carry at Glenbrook. Especially with my brother's littles ones in tow. They can throw me out if they want.

Top Bottom