• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Nothing happened. Mostly concealed outside the wasteband.

G19 was holstered with a spare mag on the opposing hip (Raven Concealment gear).

Great safe day for the family and I.

Big police presence yesterday; and a great show.

I would have carried no matter what the Jeffersonville or Clarksville PD thought about it.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    We parked about a 3/4 mile away from the waterfront on the east side of 65. Headed for the vehicle as soon as the fireworks stopped.

I think the secret was going east away from town then going up to Memphis on 31 then back to 65.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I did the same thing and it never jumped out of its holster even once to go on a rampage... amazing.

A good friend has a place right down on the river between the walking bridge and the Kennedy so we just camped in the yard, cooked out, drank a little cold adult beverages and had fun watching the strangeness in the crowd.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I never left the yard yesterday, we had a pretty decent crowd at our place, so when everybody walked over the floodwall to watch the fireworks, me and Mrs hit the porch swing and watched from there, only thing I cant see from here is when they light the 2nd street bridge. What a perfect day, though!

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Did the same. G17 iwb within feet from the river in old Clarksville. Was a nice day. Bad thing is we parked by culligan water 2.6 miles away but had no problem getting out! Lol

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Same here guys, G22 was on my hip all day...only issue we had was when the ladies i was with wanted to go into the beer garden at King Fish, i saw security doing pat downs and i politely informed them that i would not pass that test :):

Saw one guy on the deck at Cluckers that was OCing what looked like an SR9

I did the same thing and it never jumped out of its holster even once to go on a rampage... amazing.

A good friend has a place right down on the river between the walking bridge and the Kennedy so we just camped in the yard, cooked out, drank a little cold adult beverages and had fun watching the strangeness in the crowd.

Hey, we walked right passed you then :wavey:

Top Bottom