• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Last year, the zipper broke on my five year old Carhartt. It's still functional, but the tab is missing, so it's a pain to zip. I called Carhartt and asked about buying a replacement zipper and they're sending one free of charge because they consider it a defect. Gotta love companies that back their product.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ive tried alot of brands, some where alot more expensive and maybe more "fashionable" but nothing Ive ever tried works better or lasts longer than Carhartt.

Boots, coats, hats, shirts all of it. Hell I have shirts that are almost 8 years old. They have a little more ventilation than they used to but they are still wearable.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Carhartt is one of my favorite companies. Their products are top notch and last forever and the few times I've had to call them their customer service is first rate. You can NEVER go wrong with Carhartt.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Carhartt products are the best. Wore the same jacket for 6 years until it got too many oil stains on it. Their coveralls and bibs are great for cold weather. Never had to call customer service but looks like it's top notch.

GlockPerfection

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    Rochester
    Another great company is Rocky. I had ordered a coat online and had it overnighted it to me, when I had received it I had found that the sleeves were shorter than my liking, I called their cuastomer service departmet and they refunded the coat and expedited shipping charges. I'd order from companies like that again.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    call me a brand slut, but i'm loyal to certain companies that still make quality products. i'll pay a premium for quality. sadly i'm of a very small minority when it comes to consumers..

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Not to take away from the quality product Carhartt produces, but if you want to support a company that was started, and is still operated in Indiana consider Berne Apparel Company. Started in Berne, IN, now in New Haven, IN. They make outdoor apparel just as good as Carhartt IMHO and they do it locally. I always support IN companies first if possible, then US companies, then North American companies, then the rest of the world...

Other names you may find Berne Apparel marketed under: Berco, Gunflint (their camoflage lineup), and others. The tell-tale sign is their bear in a circle logo:
    pop001_large.jpg

Top Bottom