• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    That's great news. Medical leave? Are you ****ting me? Medical leave?

This guy needs to go on striped uniform leave. Well, that's a good start.

Thanks for keeping us up to date, KF!

According to one of my brothers-in-law (who is a small-town LEO in OH) "That guy needs to be out of a job and in jail."...speaking of the other officer.

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I'm glad to see his charges were dropped and judge threw out the case, but this is far from over for the PO involved. I hope the someone continues to pursue it, only a matter of time before someone ends up seriously injuried or even dead over his actions if he returns from his medical leave back to full time duty.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    His partner perjured himself on the stand, but isn't being charged with perjury. He was 100% complicit and they both have a history of mysteriously-malfunctioning video equipment, according to testimony reported on OHCC.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Anyone else think that we could offer to help this guy with attorney bills / ticket cost? Just as a sign that we are all in this together

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Great news for the citizen. I doubt he has the stomach to pursue a civil case. He probably just wants to be left alone. I, too, would contribute to his defense fund.

A civil case is already in the works and has been for some time now. Officer Harless' "medical leave" is a premeditated legal move in preparation for a defense.

shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    The video is just shocking.. what kind of legal issue is there with a cop threatening to Kill you while in custody... "I should have pulled my Glock 40 and shoot you"

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The video is just shocking.. what kind of legal issue is there with a cop threatening to Kill you while in custody... "I should have pulled my Glock 40 and shoot you"
    On another note we should be grateful the video saw the light of day and the officer will be removed before he actually hurts someone.

Harless will doubtless plead some sort of mental disease or defect if he is sued. The taxpayers shouldn't have to foot his defense.

His partner needs to find a new job too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom