• Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Hollywood has spoken people...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg[/ame]

Wonder how many of them have armed bodyguards or security detail? I also find it ironic how most of the individuals on that last have struggled with illegal substance abuse habits. Anyone else find that even a little bit hypocritical?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Here's my plan. It should be enacted right away. Stop putting kids in time out. If they do something wrong, swat their @sses. Stop teaching kids that "everybody wins". Stop teaching them that "there are no outs in t-ball". Untie teachers' and principals' hands. If they screw up at school, break out the paddle. Make them stand in front of the class with their nose stuck to the blackboard with that piece of gum they were chewing. Teach them that screwing up is embarrassing if not downright painful. Teach them that it's not only okay to punch the bully in the mouth, but that it's encouraged. Teach them that it's NOT okay to go on social media and brood about it in their bedroom. Unplug their computer. Take away their smartphones, their i-pods and everything else they use to isolate themselves. MAKE them go out and play. LET them fall off the monkey bars without suing the school. Get rid of all that hand sanitizer. It's one of the reasons we have "super bugs" now. Kids are raised in a sterile environment, so the most minor germ can get a foot hold. Teach them to "rub a little dirt on it" when they get a skinned knee.

Here's what has happened by not doing the above. These wackos that do these mass killings have been raised thinking that life is a bowl of cherries and that there are no consequences for bad behavior. They're taught that life is always fair. They're taught that everyone will like them. Then they're sent out into the real world and they find out that life sometimes sucks, people aren't always nice, someone has to be the winner, and it's not always going to be them, and they can't handle it. It goes against everything that mommy and daddy (or one or the other in 50% of families) said it would be like!

This is what we should be demanding. This is what will solve the problem.

:ranton:

Last edited:

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Here's my plan. It should be enacted right away. Stop putting kids in time out. If they do something wrong, swat their @sses. Stop teaching kids that "everybody wins". Stop teaching them that "there are no outs in t-ball". Untie teachers' and principals' hands. If they screw up at school, break out the paddle. Make them stand in front of the class with their nose stuck to the blackboard with that piece of gum they were chewing. Teach them that screwing up is embarrassing if not downright painful. Teach them that it's not only okay to punch the bully in the mouth, but that it's encouraged. Teach them that it's NOT okay to go on social media and brood about it in their bedroom. Unplug their computer. Take away their smartphones, their i-pods and everything else they use to isolate themselves. MAKE them go out and play. LET them fall off the monkey bars without suing the school. Get rid of all that hand sanitizer. It's one of the reasons we have "super bugs" now. Kids are raised in a sterile environment, so the most minor germ can get a foot hold. Teach them to "rub a little dirt on it" when they get a skinned knee.

Here's what has happened by not doing the above. These wackos that do these mass killings have been raised thinking that life is a bowl of cherries and that there are no consequences for bad behavior. They're taught that life is always fair. They're taught that everyone will like them. Then they're sent out into the real world and they find out that life sometimes sucks, people aren't always nice, someone has to be the winner, and it's not always going to be them, and they can't handle it. It goes against everything that mommy and daddy (or one or the other in 50% of families) said it would be like!

R-T-F-O!!!!

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne

:yesway: What he said!

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville

agreed. :patriot:

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN

AMEN!!!!

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    It's likely been posted somewhere else here on INGO but here is a nicely edited response. I had to share this with one of my liberal "friends"on Facebook when he posted the video shown above

[ame]http://youtu.be/pItiypwjHx4[/ame]

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think I will demand a plan! I demand a plan to take those guns from those buyback programs always going on, and sell them to law abiding citizens who pass a background check, for the same price they were bought off the hands of people turning them in!

Want that $300 AR or AK? That $200 12ga Benelli ? How about that $200 XD? Pass a check or show your LTCH! LETS GO PEOPLE, DEMAND A PLAN!!! DEMAND A PLAN!!!

Top Bottom