• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1975stingray

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    wondering if anybody goes to lake monroe during the summer... alans creek every friday saturday and sunday!!! thats how we float

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    O'Bannon Woods, Clifty Falls, Versailles, Hardy Lake, and Spring Mill. I would go to O'Bannon every weekend but the family wants variety.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    We camp often in the spring/summer/fall here in SW Indiana. Patoka Lake, Harmonie State Park, and Scales Lake are where we camp the most.

We plan on making to Lake Monroe this spring.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I am leaving here in about 2 hours for a 3 night outing. If it ain't snowin it ain't campin. Now off to the store to buy some food stuffs.

CAMOEDTJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    GREENWOOD
    Why wait until the summer? I went camping this past Saturday and Sunday. The low was 34* Saturday night. :)

:+1: but i cheat a little when it gets colder out

TIPI003.jpg

homemade shelter with a "KIFARU WOOD STOVE" makes winter camping way more enjoeyable when you can sit around in shirt sleeves and shorts reading a good book or fixing up some grub..:):

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I camp on Lake Monroe in the summer,fall,winter, and spring; but i like camping in the cold. I really like the Charles C. Deam wilderness area. You can get some good hikes in on those trails and its really nice. Not all of the campgrounds are on the lake but there are a few.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Monroe on the weekends kinda blows.
    depends on what you're after. If you want the serene wilderness nature experience, then I wouldn't go there, ESPECIALLY NOT ALLENS CREEK. Now if you're like me, a drinker with a boating problem, then allens creek is the way to go. Theres a party every weekend. (during the summer that is)...:D

Top Bottom