• ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Umm buy used .22's

Don't pay fool retail for new plastic stuff. I'm not saying pay $100 for an RG but with some patience and actually looking around you can still find deals on .22's

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Oh my God, I can`t believe the cost of some of the .22 hand guns on the market, and everyone seems fine with it! When I was a kid, i know...the times have changed, you could get .22 hand guns for under a hundred dollars all day long. Now a decent one is $300-400 dollars. FOR A DAMN .22!!!!! Man, get me back to the old days. :)
    I know what you mean. I paid 349$ for my Ruger SR22 pistol the other day, but I am still glad I bought that gun. Its fantastic.:cool:

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm 30 right now, I think i need to start stocking up on .22s for my "golden years" There's no way i'll be able to afford one then.....

Blackduck21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    One would think the guns should be getting better. Some would say cars are better which is why they cost more today. We've added air bags, abs, pollution controls, and many other features. Guns haven't changed. I still like my Colt Woodsman as much as my new Ruger.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    One would think the guns should be getting better

At what price? Some things will get better but overall quality has to go down.

Just look at all the price threads on INGO.

If they raised the price a dollar there would be approximately 11,467 threads on INGO about "how day are mighty proud of dem dar gunz".:D

Top Bottom