• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    :dunno:Thanks for working on trying to fix the problem. I just posted a thread and just wondered why it kept going to taking me to the other section and "some" people(not saying any names) were being very rude... not sure why, but oh well...that's just how some people are I guess!!

Could it be that your post in that thread demanded "explanations" and was blatantly rude all by itself? I really don't see where the owners of this site owe you an explanation for anything.

AF92venger

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    NE of Indy, but not too far!
    Could it be that your post in that thread demanded "explanations" and was blatantly rude all by itself? I really don't see where the owners of this site owe you an explanation for anything.

My bad.... I guess I worded it wrong. Yea, it does sound a little rude. Didn't mean it that way at all.... instead of "explanations"... I meant..."does anyone know what happened?" I wasn't trying to offend or insult anyone. :rolleyes:

rjstamp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    can't connect?

You never realize how much you need INGO classifieds until you can't hook up???

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    It would be very interesting to see what kind of change to site traffic we would see if the classifieds were turned off for about a week.
    :popcorn:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Wheew that was a rough day without perusing the handgun classifieds first thing in the morning .Thanks to the moderators whose thankless job is to keep us gun loving INGOers happy as clams.We all assume that all they have to do is hold their INGO rings together & say something cool,click their heels & BAM .....everything is back to normal :)

Top Bottom