• Total voters

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    What are your thoughts?
    Don't eat the brains. Never eat the brains! Seriously, do not ever eat human brains.

In our 3 day ship to shelf society in a major SHTF humans wil be the largest source of protein available. I am more worried about being eaten than I am about having to eat my neighbors.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I heard it tastes like chicken. Now before we eat anyone, did only the men look for food or can this also be verified by a woman? No offense but men miss stuff sometimes. I'm not eating anyone else if there are other choices.

Perhaps if someone else did the cleaning & cooking of the person. But to just rip off an arm & eat it is way to barbaric for me.

Actually, the word is that humans taste more like pork than any other thing.
    My father was in the USAF in Japan when a plane when down with sensitive cargo (and people's) They formed a perimeter around that plane and he had to smell that burning flesh. Said he couldn't eat meat (especially pork) for a long time ... said it smelled like a pig roast.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'd be eatin' folks about 2 hours after I ran out of other food.

Heck, I see some people and just can't help but imagine that they would probably be delicious. ;)

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Ok, after watching movies like "The Road", "Book of Eli", etc.....I've come to wonder just how many people would resort to cannibalism when left with absolutely no other choice.

The situation: The world has gone to s***, there is no animals, insects,foliage, or pretty much life of any sort. You are starving, and aren't going to make it another few days. You catch a person trying to steal items of yours, and kill him. What do you do?
    (I realize this is extremely hypothetical and stupid, but I'm just curious :D)

I honestly think there is no way I could do it. Even starving to death. I wouldn't be able to stomach it and probably just end up throwing up trying.

What are your thoughts? If you had to put in a percentage how many people you think would turn cannibal, what would you say?
    5%? 25%? 75%?
    Well...I seriously doubt that if the animal kingdom went down, we would still be around. I feel as though they would find a way to survive, especially the small ones, before we would. IF some of us were still around and I was one of them, after a week or two of no food, I could probably resort to cooking up someones leg or arm, but would have a harder time with lets say...a rib.:twocents:

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    3 things I need for survival:
    1) Knife
    2) Fire making skills
    3) Fat friend

Can't understand why people won't go camping with me!!

Bob

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Wife: Oh my gawd! You found bacon!!
    Me: Umm.......
    Wife: Get out of my way!
    Me: Uhh....honey?
    Wife: Less talk, more bacon!
    Me: Whatever you say babe...

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    This is the exact reason why I keep my wife a little on the plump side. Unless Vivica A. Fox shows up she is first on the menu. The way I see it if I can eat her cooking I can eat anything.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    to_serveman.jpg

Top Bottom