• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, I would, but I was advised that I shouldn't in fear that they could sue me for loss of buisness. Or slander. Or whatever.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't know about you, but if someone was to sue me what would they get? 1/2 of nothing is still nothing. :D

I have three things worth something. My AR, my pistol, and my car. Losing even one of those would be devastating! Hell the gooberment could even use it as an excuse to take my guns! (From my cold dead hands) :D

<---- Needs tinfoil hat smilie.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Just as an observation, it's probably wise to really be sure you've got a real problem before posting for the world to see. Making a statement that a rodent is in food can have enormous financial implications for everyone involved.

Just my :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just as an observation, it's probably wise to really be sure you've got a real problem before posting for the world to see. Making a statement that a rodent is in food can have enormous financial implications for everyone involved.

Just my :twocents:

Which is why I said it LOOKED like a rodent, not that it WAS a rodent. I wasn't about to get my face down there and get all up close and personal with it for sure!

Besides, if gases started flowing from your sink faucet and made your eyes burn and choke you, would you start letting people know right away, or wait for a hazmat team to arrive and determine what it was? :dunno:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Which is why I said it LOOKED like a rodent, not that it WAS a rodent. I wasn't about to get my face down there and get all up close and personal with it for sure!

Besides, if gases started flowing from your sink faucet and made your eyes burn and choke you, would you start letting people know right away, or wait for a hazmat team to arrive and determine what it was? :dunno:

Apples and oranges brother. "Thinking" you have something odd in your vegetables and gas flowing from your sink are two different things.

In your original post you had already determined you were going to ask for compensation from the company before you even knew what it was. Just be careful, that is all.

Top Bottom