• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yes you can, dont ask me how I know.:rolleyes:

There is a funny story that goes with how I got caught that I might post sometime.:D

Soonerdoggy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    Yes you can, I was required to let three full years pass before I was permitted to get my LTCH.

How did that go? did they advise you at the SD when you first applied or did you get a turndown from ISP months later?

I'll try to help where I can...when available, I'll give you a green one ;)

It was an experiment and I didnt know it was a problem and didnt figure anyone would even look at it but a whole bunch got all twisted and I got hate mail from a mod adn on and on. I thought by making my own thread no one would care and then i would delete it, but I couldnt find out how to delete it.

It was just because i was wanting to ask a guy a question on a gun he had for sale in the classifieds and it said you have to have 50 posts first. Sounds dumb to me, but whatever.

so now i have a green one? well if you did that, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I was turned down, then called ISP and had a nice conversation with the officer on the other end and he explained the three year wait in between an arrest of this sort. If you want to get the explanation from ISP, call them up and ask for the firearms division.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    It was an experiment and I didnt know it was a problem and didnt figure anyone would even look at it but a whole bunch got all twisted and I got hate mail from a mod adn on and on. I thought by making my own thread no one would care and then i would delete it, but I couldnt find out how to delete it.

It was just because i was wanting to ask a guy a question on a gun he had for sale in the classifieds and it said you have to have 50 posts first. Sounds dumb to me, but whatever.

Just pay these commies $10 and you can trade anything you want.

Soonerdoggy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    Click on your "user cp" and you can tell where all your reps come from (red or green).
    I missed your joining a couple months ago, so welcome to INGO, btw. :)

Thanks for the welcome and green dot.

Just pay these commies $10 and you can trade anything you want.

Got it and thanks.

lotta "touchy" ones here huh?

:lol2:

'

and oh yeah.....:hijack:

And what exactly is the point of red/green dots? I mean whats the purpose of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    yea, i did(its been 15 years and it was a misdemenor)2nd dui or felony might be different. Call the Indiana state police, they might be able to help you.

Top Bottom