• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Me and my buddy were hired as bouncers at a bar a couple times for a party. The business allowed us to carry since we were security.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    What ya'll think about this? I passed through a small town in rural North Florida about 6 months ago and there was a bar/liquor store and a gun shop sharing the same front door in the same building.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    My concern would be more toward getting stopped by LE after leaving a bar and carrying.

As long as you aren't over the limit if they check your breath, you should be fine. Remember your LTCH on you at all time, remember you are carrying and easy on the booze. Only ID if cops ask for ID, do not consent to searches and remain silent if they ask you stupid questions that'll end up biting you in the ass if answered wrong.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    As long as you aren't over the limit if they check your breath, you should be fine. Remember your LTCH on you at all time, remember you are carrying and easy on the booze. Only ID if cops ask for ID, do not consent to searches and remain silent if they ask you stupid questions that'll end up biting you in the ass if answered wrong.

For the record, I have never had my LTCH on me when asked to present it (I refer them to check IDACS) and have never had a single problem. That's not to say some officers aren't *******s though.

Top Bottom