• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i dont want an exact number but if the wedding budget is over what her parents are giving plus what everyone else is throwing in then i would throw the brakes on it and get it to where the wedding comes in at or under budget. My wife spent 10k on our wedding. Thats what her parents gave her to spend. She wanted to spend more and i said "NO". I still feel it was INSANE to spend even the whole 10k on the wedding....something that last a total of 3-6 hours with the reception. would you spend that much on anything that only last a few hours??? no way!

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Try this and use the wedding money to buy another firearm :D

e·lope

verb (used without object), e·loped, e·lop·ing. 1. to run off secretly to be married, usually without the consent or knowledge of one's parents.

2. to run away with a lover.

3. to leave without permission or notification; escape.(WHILE YOU CAN):laugh:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Me and my wife got married on the beach in Montego Bay Jamaica. The whole trip cost $2800, and we got to sit on the beach and drink for a few days before and after the ceremony.

Spazstick87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I am about to get married and my fiance has asked me before if we were in need of cash would i sell my guns or some of my other items related to my hobbies of wheeling and shooting...I told her no that i would just work harder.... That seems to settle it but the same question comes up again and again sometimes..(i think sometimes its just to get a rise out of me) but I would say just work harder and find side work to make up the difference.. Mine has accepted the fact for the most part that my guns and wheeling rigs where their first and will stay..unless we are scraping the bottom of the barrel and we need a meal.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I am about to get married and my fiance has asked me before if we were in need of cash would i sell my guns or some of my other items related to my hobbies of wheeling and shooting...I told her no that i would just work harder.... That seems to settle it but the same question comes up again and again sometimes..(i think sometimes its just to get a rise out of me) but I would say just work harder and find side work to make up the difference.. Mine has accepted the fact for the most part that my guns and wheeling rigs where their first and will stay..unless we are scraping the bottom of the barrel and we need a meal.

It is weird family politics that even brought this up, on my side. Shes not asking me too, she told me to keep it. But uncotunately i cannot work barder, i am salary.

And to whoever mentioned it earlier i am going to try to buy guns with gift money, one friend already told me he is giving us his 870.

Spazstick87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yes I understand weird family politics. My family has them and I try to avoid them like the plague. . And that is an awesome friend that will give you the 870 and even better ur fiance never has asked u to sell them. That is a great quality/ charaistic in my opinion someone not trying to change another person. Good luck and I hope you have many happy yrs together

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    And that is an awesome friend that will give you the 870 and even better ur fiance never has asked u to sell them. That is a great quality/ charaistic in my opinion someone not trying to change another person.

Ya I think I got me a pretty good woman. Dont worry I wont be selling my gun now, she told me I should keep it so that we can :ar15: some zombies.

Top Bottom