Can Democracy Survive The “Defenders Of Democracy”?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Can’t let facts get in the way of hate for Israel.

I hate us funding any foreign state. Conservatives usually only need reminded that we're blowing their tax dollars on israel, as they're usually aware we're wasting money everywhere else.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I hate us funding any foreign state. Conservatives usually only need reminded that we're blowing their tax dollars on israel, as they're usually aware we're wasting money everywhere else.
    But you fixate on Israel. your reason is an excuse to not mention the other nations. If I’m going to pick a state to prop up financially it will be a solid democratic state that we have solid military research with. Not sure why we hear silence when it comes to the pakies or afghanistan.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    But you fixate on Israel. your reason is an excuse to not mention the other nations. If I’m going to pick a state to prop up financially it will be a solid democratic state that we have solid military research with. Not sure why we hear silence when it comes to the pakies or afghanistan.

Because one is obvious fraud, the other is brushed-under-the-rug fraud. People don't need made aware of obvious things, generally.

Every congressman doesn't have a lobbyist for afghanistan, either.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Because one is obvious fraud, the other is brushed-under-the-rug fraud. People don't need made aware of obvious things, generally.

Every congressman doesn't have a lobbyist for afghanistan, either.
    We give the taliban over 1 billion a year.
    Obviously they have some good lobbying going on.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We give the taliban over 1 billion a year.
    Obviously they have some good lobbying going on.

I'd be highly surprised if it didn't involve some sort of under the table aid and military hardware. I seriously doubt they have the political influence to be doing much lobbying, we clearly see some kind of objective to achieve through them.

Reminds me of the situation with ukraine before people started paying attention. How tons and tons of foreign aid just vanished in transit while a ukrainian banker/mobster was assembling a private military with vast amounts of military hardware. Trump decided to ask questions, and that's what resulted in the first impeachment.

All of this is a prime example of why I think all foreign aid, ALL of it, needs cut off entirely.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I suspect the reason the US supports Israel is because if the US military might did not keep the peace the Israelis would be forced by their neighbors to use nukes…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I suspect the reason the US supports Israel is because if the US military might did not keep the peace the Israelis would be forced by their neighbors to use nukes…

It was a pretty stupid idea to give them nukes then, wasn't it?

Nothing good ever comes from our involvement outside our own borders, it's always a double edged sword that seems to cut us worse in the end.

Top Bottom