• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    i just love it.IMHO the best gun in the world.no other can come close.the look,the feel,the best...:twocents:COLT LIGHTWEIGHT COMMANDER XSE SERIES
    colt1911006.jpg

glock 27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    elkhart
    Even though the name is Glock here and i have to carry one at work, when thats over it`s a Colt Commander. So i know what ya mean also!!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Cause you have class, appreciate the finer things in life, can appreciate true beauty when you see it, are intelligent enough to know that there is no finer combat proven handgun in the world :D, and are just an all around good guy. 1911's :rockwoot:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    there is just magic in the 1911 platform....maybe its just the history nerd in me- loving a gun that kicked *** in the major conflicts of the 20th century. i love shooting them. so easy, even a noob like me can do it. point and shoot.

i havent fired the commander yet, but my government models are fantastic. even the Taurus I had was a great shooter.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Nothing can beat a Colt. Many are close but the Colt carries a mystique to it that the others do not posses.

I love them because they shoot well, are dependable, and they never lose their value.

tcshooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    you are in a very large group....nothing beats a well placed 45 in a gunfight and nothing beats a gun that fits well and is accurate

My wife always wanted a 3913 Ladysmith 9mm - gave her one for Christmas - she couldn't hit a damn thing with it - while shooting she grabbed my Colt customized officer's model that had just returned from many months at King's Gun Works having their Custom Carry Package installed ($1800 of work there)

At 7 yards she dumps all 6 rounds in the kill zone....she puts it in her holster and remarks..."wow, it even fits my holster".....then she walks away....so I had to sell her Ladysmith buy her one of her own so I could get mine back.

Shooters who know guns will choose the best quality simply by their nature.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    in my case the love affair comes from my Grandpa, he had one and still remember it very clear all do I was only five years old. now that I got around to have my own I enjoy the platform a lot but in the end I like to think that I honor him by having one and some day my son will have one and remember his Dad when he has his own.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Class, and you prefer to not just poke holes in a bad guy, you like huge gaping craters and sheer bone crushing power. :yesway:

That or maybe you just you like the feel of fine steel vs plastic. :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom