• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmfisher71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Brownstown, IN
    looking to know all i can about this rifle as soon as possible... he says its a MSAR 5.56 (was also told it was a bullpup) has leupold mark 4 optics, and 4 43 rounds mags. can anyone verify this from these 3 pictures i have on photobucket.... and if so can you tell me what this is worth he is wanting to do trading with me on something... please any help and info is GREATLY appreciated....

please go to this link
    rifle pictures by dmfisher71 - Photobucket

Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    im fairly knowledgeable in these rifles. Right now they command a premium unfortunately. Ive had them sold them and am now looking for another one. If it takes the MSAR mags only gun alone in good shape is 1000-1200, more if it is an E4 which takes AR15 magazines. If the Rifle has a "forward assist". Be wary. These ran into alot of problems. But the optic is nice and pricy. id say, and this is my opinion only, the whole setup could push 1700 tops

ghogs nightmare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    Very cool rifle an fun to shoot. A friend of mine has one and I've helped him with it a few times. Things to keep in mind is your mag changes won't be as fast an the trigger in stock configuration absolutely sucks.
    However, there is an aftermarket mod that is supposed to greatly help with the trigger. The mag change eh not so much. But hey if your not in the sand an zombies aren't coming over the hill you should be ok with the mag issue.

Top Bottom