Can anyone confirm this as legitimate? Great read !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Seems like much of this article focuses on his education. What proof do we have that he was "ushered into, and through, the Ivy League despite unremarkable grades and test scores"? What proof is there that he was "given a pass?" I'm curious.

I'd say his refusal to let out any info on his grades or anything else along with what appears to be deliberate action to hide everything about his college time is proof enough

So, it's basically a hit piece.

I'm not a fan of the current president's "legacy", but facts do matter.

Why is it a hit piece? Because is was posted on American Thinker? Or what reasons do you have for stating that?

And I would call BS except IMO you are not BSing you just think he should have went farther.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And I would call BS except IMO you are not BSing you just think he should have went farther.

tumblr_mq2qikKOr91rsj8d7o1_500.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd say his refusal to let out any info on his grades or anything else along with what appears to be deliberate action to hide everything about his college time is proof enough

Why is it a hit piece? Because is was posted on American Thinker? Or what reasons do you have for stating that?

Well, it isn't uncommon for presidents to not release their transcripts. Are we to assume that's proof of them getting a pass too? Keeping in mind he graduated from law school, with highest honors.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well, it isn't uncommon for presidents to not release their transcripts. Are we to assume that's proof of them getting a pass too? Keeping in mind he graduated from law school, with highest honors.

Give up Kut...I had the same problem with my liberal in laws when W was in office....

"Bush is so stupid...He is just really dumb.."

"I do not think so...He went to Yale and Harvard I believe and seemed to be pretty smart..."

"Yeah but that's only because his daddy got him in...He is a stupid doo doo head..."

"Okay then..."

I am no fan of Obama, the Clinton's, John Kerry, etc....But what you will never hear me do is call them "stupid", "dumb", or that they got to where they are at on anything other than their own skills and brains....

Just because I disagree with someone doesn't make me smart or them dumb...It just means we disagree....

Atheists often pull the same tact and you will see it here on INGO every now and again...."I can't prove there is a flying spaghetti monster either" or the classic (albeit way overused) "I don't believe in myths told by desert dwellers thousands of years ago.."

I.E. I am sophisticated and smart and you are the kind of person who believes in fairy tales...

It's tiresome but it's the way some folks roll it seems....

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Actually he didn't graduate with highest honors. He graduated with great honor. Difference between Magna and Summa. Also kinda like the difference between being a Professor of Constitutional law and being a guest lecturer. And I've never said he was stupid. But once again there has been a deliberate attempt to keep just about everything about his college life hidden. There was a journalist that was granted permission to check on him in the college library (not open to public part) he got there and was told oops sorry, no, we changed our mind and no we won't tell you why.

Can you name any other president or candidate that has went to such degree to keep it hidden?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I agree that Obama is one of the most closed administrations in modern times. Dick Nixon would be a close runner up.

But, geez. His presidency is almost over. Who really gives a crap at this point? Yeah, Bush gets hit on occasion, but not with such vehemence and frequency.

Move on.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I'd say he accomplished quite a lot. He has saddled us with Obamacare, made us a laughing stock to the rest of the world. Foisted thousands of cumbersome antibusiness regulations on us, leads the world in pushing the "man made climate change" crap, refuses to honor his oath to uphold the Constitution. Lies to us constantly. Don't think Romney or even McCain would have done near as much damage. That's just for openers. At least Michelle can, for the first time, be proud to be an American.

Seriously? At minimum Romney would have pushed through Romneycare, which he did in Massachusetts, and would probably sign off on any and all gun control congress dropped on his desk. McCain is just a loon.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, seriously. While I wasn't thrilled with Romney or McCain, I believe them to be honorable men. Not so Obama. It's been said that Romneycare would not work on a nationwide basis (google it, I'm lazy). Of course having said that, can anyone other than a die hard liberal say Obamacare is working? Tidbit: Blue cross in IL is raising premiums 17.5% next year.

Top Bottom