Can A President Or Cabinet Secretary See Any Documents They Ask For?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If this country were run by the president or even run the way it was intended, they would have access to everything. Instead, we have sworn members of our government, military and ordinary citizens who sit in front of congress on a daily basis and refuse to answer their questions or flat out lie without consequence.

Everything we read in books about how the government runs is a charade and the President is far from the most powerful person in this country let alone the world.
    Only because the public frowns on congress dragging them out to the brick wall behind the building.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I get that but if POTUS were actually able to exercise the authority the people are attempting to grant him he wouldn’t need to know anything other than what questions to ask.

Instead we have unelected people running completely compartmentalized areas of the government with no oversight, no accountability and no limit on how much money they spend. Those are the people running the country.

Does anybody believe that joe has the football? I wonder who does.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Does anybody believe that joe has the football? I wonder who does.
    Russia and China could start nuking every major metropolitan area beginning on the west coast and moving east, dropping one bomb per hour and Joe wouldn't be able to enter the codes in time to save D.C..

Top Bottom