• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Nothing is in stone at this time----no vote yet...set for tomorrow(Thursday)

CALL your Senators today---jam the switchboard with calls..

Tell them you are a voter------and will not vote for anyone that will not support your Constitutional Rights....

Tell them "NO NEW GUN LAWS"

I have called Coats and Donnelly today----how about you???
    I even got my EX to call them

tallend

LGDawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    Calling them now. Also send them a message online. Here is all the info you should need:

Coats, Daniel - (R - IN)
    493 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
    (202) 224-5623
    Contact | United States Senator Dan Coats of Indiana

Donnelly, Joe - (D - IN)
    B33 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
    (202) 224-4814
    Senator Joe Donnelly

Tell Joe Donnelly this vote will determine your vote on November 6, 2018. Tell Dan Coats this vote will determine your vote on November 8, 2016.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Done. I sent the following to both (short and sweet):

Dear Senator (insert name):
    Please hear the people of the great state of Indiana. Please vote "NO" to new gun laws which only serve to PUNISH the good law-abiding citizens of our state wihle doing NOTHING to deter criminals from commiting their heinous acts. Please remember the words of your sworn Oath of Office:
    "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
    I, along with many of my fellow Hoosiers, am watching you and our other elected officials very closely. We are involved and will stay involved. We will all vote accordingly.
    Respectfully,
    My name

I'm calling them now.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    The Left keep using the word "Compromise" on gun laws....

To define "compromise"------"We are only going to TAKE some of your freedoms today------MORE TO FOLLOW...

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    just called both

offices and surpisingly both Senators are not supporting UBC. I had to ask Senator Donnelly's aid to repeat himself when he said the Senator was not supporting UBC. Both offices said they were getting alot of calls and majority so far are against UBC. We shall see how Senator Joe really votes...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Done. Both called again. Now it sounds like they are transferring calls to a call center of sorts for both offices. "The right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is crystal clear and any type of background check is unconstitutional especially universal background checks or any further gun legislation. I asked they follow the constitution and not public opinion.

Keep calling folks!!

jb1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I called both as well, I couldn't believe that Donnelly's aide said that he was voting NO to the UBC.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Calling them now. Also send them a message online. Here is all the info you should need:

Coats, Daniel - (R - IN)
    (202) 224-5623

Donnelly, Joe - (D - IN)
    (202) 224-4814
    Senator Joe Donnelly

Tell Joe Donnelly this vote will determine your vote on November 6, 2018. Tell Dan Coats this vote will determine your vote on November 8, 2016.

Tried calling both. lines are jammed. I did write to both.

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Sent emails to both and just finished calling both. Left one message and spoke with a staffer in Donnelly's office. She said they were getting swamped. I got 6 more guys in the office to do the same thing just now.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Just got through to Donnelly's office. Coats went straight to voicemail. Sent additional emails, short and to the point, since they obviously didn't bother to read my earlier treatises.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    offices and surpisingly both Senators are not supporting UBC. I had to ask Senator Donnelly's aid to repeat himself when he said the Senator was not supporting UBC. Both offices said they were getting alot of calls and majority so far are against UBC. We shall see how Senator Joe really votes...

Understand they are not calling this compromise "Universal" but "Expanded" and it's only to close the non-existent "Gun Show Loophole". Shameful some republicans may be on board with it.

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    Just emailed them both....again

I have lost track of how many times I have emailed and called these guys. I encourage others to do the same. I made it clear that I they do no vote against gun control, I will be voting against them. :patriot:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Today---Thursday-----Call them(Coats and Donnelly) again---E-mail them--again--------

Today they are planning on voting for a NEW law that will take away ANOTHER of your freedoms..

NO COMPROMISE---NO NEW GUN LAWS

tallend

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Although we as a family have called, e-mailed and snail mailed I feel we as voters are no more than an irritation in these issues. Their votes are influenced by money and those inside the beltway.

LGDawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    I checked late last night and Coats' voicemail box was full, but Donnelly's was taking messages. Keep calling and sending the messages. Here is all the info you should need:

Coats, Daniel - (R - IN)
    (202) 224-5623

Donnelly, Joe - (D - IN)
    (202) 224-4814
    Senator Joe Donnelly

Top Bottom