California State Senate Passes Bill that Ends Mandatory Reporting of Threats Made by Students

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County

According to the language of the bill endorsed by the ACLU, “once students make contact with law enforcement, they are less likely to graduate high school and more likely to wind up in jail or prison.”

SB 1273 also called “Eliminating Law Enforcement Mandate in Schools” would repeal the existing law that “whenever any employee of a school district or county superintendent of schools is attacked, assaulted, or physically threatened by any pupil, the employee and any person under whose direction or supervision the employee is employed who has knowledge of the incident are required to promptly report the incident to specified law enforcement authorities.”

F****n Clown World

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just like the BS in Florida that kept the Parkland shooter from being reported. You know what? The next mass shooting that occurs, I don't want to hear a ****ing peep out of any ****ing Democrats. And I certainly don't want to hear another ****ing thing from the American Criminal Liberties Union. They're worthless pieces of ****.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Just like the BS in Florida that kept the Parkland shooter from being reported. You know what? The next mass shooting that occurs, I don't want to hear a ****ing peep out of any ****ing Democrats. And I certainly don't want to hear another ****ing thing from the American Criminal Liberties Union. They're worthless pieces of ****.
    That‘s the spirit - you‘ve got the Zionsville mayor’s style of communication down pat !

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I guess all those Commiefornia legislators forgot about Texas shooting. This bill passing needs to be circulated around the country on every news show, not that that will ever happen.
    Shear insanity.

Top Bottom