• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I will be there with our DU chapter selling raffle tickets and helping with the calling competition (if needed). looking at getting the BSA holographic sight for my S&W 22-A as well

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    extremely disappointed at Cabelas today, went to buy the BSA holographic sight that was on sale and they were sold out by 9.....i guess that happens when you only stock 2! Why advertise if you aren't going to have it????

mr buckman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    I live about equal distance from the Hammond, IN one and the one in Dundee, MI. I like that I can hit both Cabelas and BassPro on my way to Hammond, but the Cabelas in Dundee just seems to be better. Anyone else think the same??

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana
    I have been to both Dundee and Hammond. From what I remember Dundee is almost 50k sq ft larger than Hammond. Maybe that's why it seems better.

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Well regardless, they do a wonderful job for our DU chapter at Hammond and for that I can accept not having some of the stuff there. it was a pretty cool weekend, low traffic though it seemed like.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Really...

Same principle as Black friday, they ad a product but not how many. They get you in the door and you will buy something. Not what you intended but something none the less.

extremely disappointed at Cabelas today, went to buy the BSA holographic sight that was on sale and they were sold out by 9.....i guess that happens when you only stock 2! Why advertise if you aren't going to have it????

Top Bottom