• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So how many stuffed bears and goats will this one have?

I find it funny there are dozens of threads bashing Gander, but it seems there's lots of support for Cabelas coming to town. I'm not really sure why that is. I've always found their prices to be ridiculously high because they have to pay the overhead on giant waterfalls and fake mountains.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

I find it funny there are dozens of threads bashing Gander, but it seems there's lots of support for Cabelas coming to town. I'm not really sure why that is. I've always found their prices to be ridiculously high because they have to pay the overhead on giant waterfalls and fake mountains.

Wait until they open :popcorn:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

Don't worry, I probably won't actually buy anything there. I convince myself to go to GM from time to time, determined to find something cool. I always leave empty handed. I imagine Cabela's will be the same.

DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    I remember when they were one store, before they went mega corp. Still like them, still buy from them now I can drive to one without spending all day driving.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Too bad it's going to be in Noblesville. I'll prolly never shop there as it's about 1 1/2 hours away. Greenwood would of been a much better location in my opinion.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    stopped by every time I go to chicago, still can't find anything worth buying. for me, it's just another bigger and fancier GM.

I would take my boys there for the fish tank.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The other Indiana store is in Hammond. From what I heard, the real reason they didn't build in Greenwood starts with Gander. Not sure if it's true. Either way, over the years I've found Cabela's gear to be of better quality, and they have shown much better customer service than any of their competitors.

Top Bottom