CA Senator talks about "Ghost Guns" and makes a total fool of himself.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    In my profession, if I demonstrated such a total lack of knowledge of the projects I am responsible for in front of my peers and my clients, I would be looking for a new job. I'm sure the same is true for everyone here. Politics - the one and only profession where ignorance is a virtue.
    "Ignorance about guns, so? Nobody but rednecks in 'fly-over' land know about guns--and they're too dumb to know anything" PURPLE INTENDED There was a congressional misrepresentative that seriously asked some admiral, in a house hearing, if he wasn't concerned about Guam CAPSIZING from having too large a base there (fox news, 2011 IIRC) Amazingly, NO ONE fell out of their seat laughing, so they must be used to more stupidity than we know.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Ignorance about guns, so? Nobody but rednecks in 'fly-over' land know about guns--and they're too dumb to know anything" PURPLE INTENDED There was a congressional misrepresentative that seriously asked some admiral, in a house hearing, if he wasn't concerned about Guam CAPSIZING from having too large a base there (fox news, 2011 IIRC) Amazingly, NO ONE fell out of their seat laughing, so they must be used to more stupidity than we know.

Lots of practice. If the upper echelon laughed at politicians lack of knowledge, they'd never get their breath. And be out of a job.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

March of 2010, actually, and from what I recall, there were some barely restrained giggles in the room. (I didn't watch this video just now, I just remembered, found, and posted it.)

[video=youtube;zNZczIgVXjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg[/video]

Thanks for the laughs, Hank Johnson.

Blessings,
    Bill

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    1501594_752102438146991_576026728_o.jpg

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Bill of Rights

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by GIJEW

March of 2010, actually, and from what I recall, there were some barely restrained giggles in the room. (I didn't watch this video just now, I just remembered, found, and posted it.)

I know this video has probably been pointed to before. Honestly, how can this man be this stupid. This makes me think I could be a senator. Is this not 4th or 5th grade science?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How can he be that stupid? Because the US Congress requires that a Representative be 25 years or older and a one year resident of his district and a senator must be 30 with the same residency requirement.

Do you see an IQ requirement?

Have you looked to see who represents the 7th District of Indiana in the House and wondered what his qualifications are? Here's a hint: "Well... Granny did it...."

Blessings,
    Bill

I know this video has probably been pointed to before. Honestly, how can this man be this stupid. This makes me think I could be a senator. Is this not 4th or 5th grade science?

Top Bottom