• ...and so much more!
  • speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    How freekin bizarre. Students with a legal license to carry should be allowed to carry. With all of the fruit loops shooting it up everywhere, it seems that most clear thinking individuals would be happy to have a few more people that are trained and prepared if something were to happen.

It much better to allow shooters to have free reign in schools... WTF

I carried my Glock in my backpack at school. It provided some peace of mind for certain.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I think they all just want an excuse for when the purchase comes up on their amazon or on mommy or daddy's credit card!

But in all seriousness, I think this whole thing is pretty stupid, no mater if it's creative or attention grabbing or not. Usually they stop this kind of thing due to it being distracting to the learning environment or some crap. However, I am sure they will let this fly!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    How freekin bizarre. Students with a legal license to carry should be allowed to carry. With all of the fruit loops shooting it up everywhere, it seems that most clear thinking individuals would be happy to have a few more people that are trained and prepared if something were to happen.

It much better to allow shooters to have free reign in schools... WTF

I carried my Glock in my backpack at school. It provided some peace of mind for certain.

Good for you!

Now for a moment please... Allow me to jump on here for a moment! :soapbox:

I remember sitting in class and the teacher asked. Do you guys know what you do if there is a shooter? And I remember being dumbfounded by some of the responses (small class) granted some were international (masters) students and things so it may have been odd to them. But I remember thinking about how I would be doing things so much different! I also carried a gun every day while I was in school.

I went to a "debate" at Indiana State the semester I graduated or semester after I don't remember... A couple years ago. Basically when it came to it, my standing and lasting argument that actually put a positive spin on things and lead to positive conversation was this... "All of you keep talking about how it would be so bad, dangerous, or what ever. But mainly how you would be uncomfortable due to many reasons knowing others had guns. If you really feel this way how do you feel about knowing people all around you carry guns on campus already, I carried a gun on this campus everyday and I can name you more than 5 other guys who did the same... No one was ever hurt, and no one ever knew. What you guys are failing to realize is that it's not against the law, it's just against school rules. All we did was risk getting in trouble with the school and did nothing illegal. By changing this on campus it would allow the same people to do so without having to worry about being suspended. Saying "no guns" most certainly does not keep bad people from carrying guns and thankfully to my knowledge it also hasn't kept good people. Do you want to cower in a corner and hope help comes or do you want help in your classroom? The school hasn't burned down and there are guns already here and have been, you just didn't know until I told you, so what's the big deal?"

Suddenly the whole dynamic of the conversation changed, but man was it somewhat great to see the faces of so many people when I stood up to make that statement on a microphone! Sadly this wasn't a debate to make a change but more for discussion put on by a club. However the chief of campus police was present, the most sad thing was that he had to refer constantly to the president of "Students for Concealed Carry" whenever questions as to the law were brought up.

Ok off my soapbox, and I say to you again speedracer, good for you, and thank you! I don't get why these people in Texas are losing their minds...

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    This just seems like another way to sow division. The whole point of this protest is to show highlight that students cannot get in trouble for carrying a firearm on campus when the law changes, but that there is a 'War on Women' because they can't walk around and display their sex toys.

If you want to show off your sex toy and display it in public then go to the legislature and argue for a change in the law.

If you want to debate firearm control on it's merits then please do so. But lets stop with the puerile phallus comparisons

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I know what I would do in this situation...

I would attach a dildo to the pic rail of my pistol (a silicone bayonet, if you will) and open carry it on campus!

Heck with that, go all out. I do wonder what kind of penetration it has.....
    [video=youtube;hA2S4mhfdQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA2S4mhfdQQ[/video]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    +1. The last words I thought I'd see on INGO today are double-donger! Hahahahahaha
    I think Saint's Row 4 had an appropriate incarnation of this that was suitable to tackle a mass shooter (no link as it isn't a family friendly image)

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I'm envisioning a T-shirt...."I Have Both"...."Real Men Pack Both in their Pants"... just spit-...er....ballin' here .... I could offend the anti-campus carry crowd AND the feminist jackboots... win-win!

Every time the anti-campus carry crowd in Texas, and probably anywhere else, opens their mouths they display remarkable ignorance of what the Texas concealed carry laws entail. The vast majority seem to have no clue that concealed carry on the campus grounds has been legal for years, perhaps a decade or more, and there were people carrying concealed, have no doubt. Carry inside the buildings was not legal, but I am sure not all licensed carriers ran back to their cars. The new law means the very same age 21+ students who successfully, legally, and safely conceal carry off campus and on campus grounds can now do so legally inside the building. That's it, but suddenly (simulating Joker's voice): "well then everyone loses their minds!"

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    "The event description makes the claim that bringing the sex toy around campus is “about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters” but are “much safer for recreational play.”"

OK. When the SHTF you whip out your "toy" and I'll deploy my EDC and we will test this theory. Do people even think before they speak anymore?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "The event description makes the claim that bringing the sex toy around campus is “about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters” but are “much safer for recreational play.”"

OK. When the SHTF you whip out your "toy" and I'll deploy my EDC and we will test this theory. Do people even think before they speak anymore?

They're carrying dildos for crying out loud. Of course they don't think. They're driven by whim and emotion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

On second thought, maybe you should just thank her for agreeing to be the decoy. I mean, it actually sounds like an effective combination. She whips out her dildo, maybe makes some sensually suggestive motions with it. And whether she's hot or not doesn't really matter. Either way the BG will be mesmerized or laughing his ass off long enough to forget why he's there.

And while that's going down you get a clean, unhurried shot at him.

Unless she's really hot and distracts you too.

In which case the BG might just throw down his weapons and watch the show.

Which then kinda proves her right.

If she's that hot.

And if the BG isn't gay.

Or a beta-male.

Okay. Nevermind.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm envisioning a T-shirt...."I Have Both"...."Real Men Pack Both in their Pants"... just spit-...er....ballin' here .... I could offend the anti-campus carry crowd AND the feminist jackboots... win-win!
    How far can I go before I get an infraction?

Once you go <insert image of large black handgun> you never go back!

<image of silhouette target with 19 holes in it> I shot my load on campus!

<image of Glock> Real girls prefer Tupperware

<Image of strong, shapely woman with prominent 1911-style handgun OC> Tupperware for the bedroom, Steel in public

So many one-liners, so little time.....

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    On second thought, maybe you should just thank her for agreeing to be the decoy. I mean, it actually sounds like an effective combination. She whips out her dildo, maybe makes some sensually suggestive motions with it. And whether she's hot or not doesn't really matter. Either way the BG will be mesmerized or laughing his ass off long enough to forget why he's there.

And while that's going down you get a clean, unhurried shot at him.

Unless she's really hot and distracts you too.

In which case the BG might just throw down his weapons and watch the show.

Which then kinda proves her right.

If she's that hot.

And if the BG isn't gay.

Or a beta-male.

Okay. Nevermind.

Found her:

[video=youtube;hWNvFBR_DlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=hWNvFBR_DlU[/video]

Top Bottom